Whos your favourite opponent?

Users who are viewing this thread

killedarchonsod1za.jpg

The ones that give me a good fight, bonus points if I kill them. Not pictured well, Archonsod's war pick thing.

However he lost points for RUNNING AWAY.

Archonsod said:
Lol, you managed to get me in one of the few moments I wasn't nekkid!

Although, bonus points if you can spot what is wrong with this picture:

mb12.jpg
do arrows so much dmg :O?
I don't know since im not in the beta

No, and they normally only come in stacks of 30 as well. HAX!

Also, Rhodoks > Vaegirs, Nosfe. Vaegirs < All, actually, except for defending on siege maybe.

Told you I was testing hax :razz:

Actually I've been mucking about with the client. Modifying items only affects your own client, the server over-rules it but you do get some hilarious results (put the crossbow loading speed up to around 250 and *every* crossbowman starts reloading just as fast). Thus far the server is being pretty good at compensating for the incorrect information fed by my client, though I'm not convinced it could handle it in large numbers.
Not sure how much advantage you could get with such tricks, but I suspect there is one or two. Since the client does the rendering however a wallhack shouldn't be too hard to do; just modify the textures file and add transparency.

We want people to run hax now. The cheat protection isn't in place yet and won't be till the final release. The more ways we can identify of breaking the client now, the stronger that protection will be.

Archonsod said:
We want people to run hax now. The cheat protection isn't in place yet and won't be till the final release. The more ways we can identify of breaking the client now, the stronger that protection will be.
Yeah, that was the plan.
(That and to stop getting run down by stray horses)

Wu-long said:
Ares07 cuz he lets me at times lmao

back at you (you mean I let you kill me or what?)

also:
TRU_SOULJA
Gabeed

Had a lot of fun dueling them and we're each better at certain types of melee weapons.

Otherwise, my favorite opponent is anyone who gives me a challenge and doesn't use 18 throwing axes  :razz: (6 or so is ok)
(and fighting horse archers is boring)

ares007 said:
Wu-long said:
Ares07 cuz he lets me at times lmao

back at you (you mean I let you kill me or what?)

also:
TRU_SOULJA
Gabeed

Had a lot of fun dueling them and we're each better at certain types of melee weapons.

Otherwise, my favorite opponent is anyone who gives me a challenge and doesn't use 18 throwing axes  :razz: (6 or so is ok)
(and fighting horse archers is boring)

Meaning you slow down a bit not making me go dizzy due to running around and jumping around me ahaa

My favourite opponent is barrels.

They sit there all wooden, squat and alluring whispering tantalising promises of rooftops hitherto out of reach, all to attract the unwary naked commando. Once he gets close however their trap is sprung, and he is cursed to spend eternity stuck between two small barrels, forever in limbo incapable of freeing himself.

Woven baskets provided stiff competition for a while, however their habit of lingering indoors rather than near low looking rooftops makes them far less of a threat.

Archonsod said:
My favourite opponent is barrels.

They sit there all wooden, squat and alluring whispering tantalising promises of rooftops hitherto out of reach, all to attract the unwary naked commando. Once he gets close however their trap is sprung, and he is cursed to spend eternity stuck between two small barrels, forever in limbo incapable of freeing himself.

Woven baskets provided stiff competition for a while, however their habit of lingering indoors rather than near low looking rooftops makes them far less of a threat.
my new favorite is the wheel now, he got me 3 times in my last battle; he is tricksy...

Back
Top Bottom