Who would be interested in renting 100 slot server for qpprox. 50 Euro a month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dub

Knight
Im thinking of puchasing a core and im wondering if anyone would liek to rent the extra servers i have left over please jsut post nothign is promised and the price might change.

50 Euros is ridiculous, if I'm not mistaken that'd be close to 65 USD a month. Drop it to about 30 and maybe a few people would be interested.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a jestserver 100 slot cost 100USD (which I think means United States Dollars) a month?
65 would be a vast improvement on that.

Yes but with Jest you get an excellent customer service, low pings and good server stability. Although I hate to say it, I cannot imagine HolyTemplar ever hosting servers for people. The chap is a walking calamity.  :neutral:

Eiríkr Rauði said:
Yes but with Jest you get an excellent customer service, low pings and good server stability. Although I hate to say it, I cannot imagine HolyTemplar ever hosting servers for people. The chap is a walking calamity.  :neutral:

Well, agreed on the HolyTemplar bit, but I'm just kinda surprised you guys seemed outraged at a price that was a lot less than most servers seem to go for.

Back
Top Bottom