Who Did You Marry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Captain_Octavius said:
Lady Sonadel, the second-most pretty lady after Bernatys from Swadia. Don't look at her page though, you need to see her ingame, then she looks pretty good.

What do u have to do? To marry sonadel, she's damn hard to get, cus u need to have a high Moral **** or what she says? How do u get that? high moral.... What do she mean?

Olex said:
Captain_Octavius said:
Lady Sonadel, the second-most pretty lady after Bernatys from Swadia. Don't look at her page though, you need to see her ingame, then she looks pretty good.

What do u have to do? To marry sonadel, she's damn hard to get, cus u need to have a high Moral **** or what she says? How do u get that? high moral.... What do she mean?

If she's a Moral lady, it means she doesn't like men with low honor; get it up above 10 and you'll satisfy her standards.  Of course, you also have to build up your relation with her enough for her to want to marry you (over 20).  Also, if there's another man in the picture, you'll have to have higher renown than him for her to prefer you over him.

All of this is apart from whatever you have to do to get her guardian to agree to the marriage.

I usually follow my RL instincts and go for one of the blonde nord girls. I tell all prspective wifes that they are my favourite. IKf one reacts positively I keep visiting her until she knows all my poems and a little after that. Relations should be around 40 - 50. Then I ask for her hand. If the father dieagrees I check if it's worth the effort to fix relations. If not I elope with her.

For some reason I almost always get the tomboys wearing fur jackets this way. The ones in nice dresses don't seem to like my approach. IN the ened it's all about a little roleplay and gaining a steward. I don't think that the personality of your wife is game changing in any way. I don't even need her family as I always build good relations with my (future) vasalls and she won't inherit her fathers fief anyway.

My favorites are Lady Bernatys, Lady Johana, Lady Tibal, Lady Sonadel, and several of the Nordic women (Aesa, Kaeteli, etc.). Lady Olekseia is ok too. I haven't done much with the Saranid and Khergit women, but I seem to recall Zahara and Khalisa being ok too.

I was married to everyone in the game simultaneously. This includes males, and this includes females. My character himself was a male, and so it was a bit awkward to be married to the everyone.

Ah. Glorious bugs.

Ended up having to re-install the game, because the bug persisted through new games and saves.

I 2 wanted to marry Lady Aesa buy i can't find her ._. if I ask some people they say she is in the Castle :Jeirbe, but if I'm visiting the Courtyard she isn't there... how can I find her?^^And in my last Safe Game i 2 married Lady Sonadel (sry for my bad english I'm German :razz:)

LadyAliena.jpg

Hahahaha, Lady Aliena, Count Matheas's daughter. But I could marry the daughter of Almerra Castle's lord, but she was uglier hahahaha.

Lord Brutus said:
You can only meet ladies, for the first time, at a feast when her guardian, father or brother, is in attendance.  You can't just walk into a castle and meet her.  Hope this helps.

Yes thanks  :mrgreen: but I married Lady Kaeteli.
250px-LadyKaeteli.jpg

My big problem was that I created my own Kingdom and started in Jelkala and the Nords where their friend so if i didn't wanted to die I musted marry someone from the Nords and she was the easiest (and great lookest) "Lady".
Now her Father is one of my Vasalle.
And now 3/4 of Rhodok is mine  :twisted: only Veluca and 1 Castle remained.
(again sry for my horrible english)

I married Lady Reada because I was very good terms with her father, Count Gutlans. I asked permission to marry her before even meeting her and got instant +30 relations.
Saved me some cash on poems.

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Akilina

she was the only woman i ever courted. i guess it was love at first sight. also, establishing good relations with her father, a vaegir marshall, could prove extremely useful in pursuing my future ambitions in this new world.

Back
Top Bottom