when can we expect next big update please

Users who are viewing this thread

What are you basing this Majority on? The people on the Forums? Not everyone is gonna come to the Forums to complain especially the people enjoying the game id love to see some actual Data on How you are the majority.
It's baseless, he can't provide actual numbers so he pulls figures from his rear end to support his cause.

If you want real stats, 100k reviews on Steam averaging out at Mostly Positive.

It's baseless, he can't provide actual numbers so he pulls figures from his rear end to support his cause.

If you want real stats, 100k reviews on Steam averaging out at Mostly Positive.
From release, where are those 100k players now?
Love to see some recent numbers, check whitesharks polls.

Dayum i wish I could be as high as you. Ignorance is bliss or so they say.

Im not google mate, go search for any number of forum posts/polls or other websites showing this games precipitous dropoff in players and increase in negative reviews. Your here and not complaining, so balance of variables and probabilities, my theory is more credible then your stance. Do you have ANY evidence to the contrary or is your tongue the only thing sharp about you?
LOl more credible but yet u wont give me any actual data you tell me to do it for myself typical low IQ Response.

From release, where are those 100k players now?
Love to see some recent numbers, check whitesharks polls.

Dayum i wish I could be as high as you. Ignorance is bliss or so they say.
And how many SP Games have 100k players months after Launch I doubt GTA 5 even has that much so pull your head out of your ass.

LOl more credible but yet u wont give me any actual data you tell me to do it for myself typical low IQ Response.
Asking for data and providing none. Lol
I dont owe it to you nor do I care to prove it to someone who demands something for nothing.
And how many SP Games have 100k players months after Launch I doubt GTA 5 even has that much so pull your head out of your ass.
I thought Canadians were polite, and don't you guys have a good education system? Guess you fell through the cracks.

here ya go champ, after all these years and still ~100k.

this is how you provide data to disprove someones case, not just make childish allegations about IQ.

wow u listed 1 game completely irrelevent based on what you said you've provided no data other than that you retard im still waiting for your Proof on a majority of Bannerlord players why dont u provide this Before u insult my education or do i need to <get banned for a dumb reason>
now keyboard commando mode aye?

I countered your arguement which was about GTA5. This is how debate works. Still demanding something for nothing? I dont need to get gassed mate your cooked enough for the both of us and half the people in this forum by the looks.

Last edited by a moderator:

"The majority likes the game". Bruh the majority left the game pretty quickly after release. The chart is flatlining for most of the time.
And idk why you guys like to see the extremes in everyone's post. I dont want to hate on TW for the sake of hating. I am extremely unpleased that they charge 50 bucks for a game that is extremely lackluster and barebone. With features missing that were present in their previous titles. Not getting any inspiration from mods that are so beloved by the community that they are literally the only reason warband is still being played to this day. And that all of that took 8 years. It took them 8 years to release a game in a state that could be best described as proof of concept.
On top of that how they are communicating and that now 3 months into EA they all of a sudden realize their code is horrible and needs to be rewritten is a joke aswell. Was there not a single time they playtested their very own game?

What van we actually expect from the refactoring?
Will the game run smoother?
Will it make patching easier?
Will it make modding easier?
What's it's purpose?
I am not an IT Person

You most likely won't notice any difference on your side, to be honest. They are reworking parts of the underlying code of the game which achieves the same end result but in a better way.

It seems obvious that they have no vested interest in how the project goes from here. Money made mission accomplished. Unabashed and unapologetic, apparently this release has gone without a hitch. Which makes me wonder if they planned to cash out on the title series when they released EA?

This is absolute rubbish. If he is unhappy with the game and is still eligible to get a refund then yes, we will recommend he goes and does that. We aren't wearing striped sweaters, masks and a flat cap you know...

Development on the game will continue, and then at a later date, if he feels confident in the game again, we would love to see him give it another try.

Are you taking the piss? Good joke if so.

If not, what is your basis for comparison, pong? None of the mechanics stated are anything special, most are 2 dimensional at most and some are downright game breaking atm (kingdom management ?). Every aspect of single player (im not a masochist so im not touching this games multi) is broken or has performance issues. Apart from slightly less frequent crashes (currently 2-3 in a day long session, down from 2-3 per hr) this game has got less balanced since release IMO. I thought cyresdog raised some good points, but I could go on forever.

Your experiences and opinions are your own, and have been shown to be held by a small but loud minority here. No one expected perfection from EA, and according to the growing majority, what we have got so is more like an ongoing train wreck at best.

I agree if you look at them one by one they are 2d but together they make a good sandbox game. Not great, and some aspects might be lacking more than others but its a good start. In my 200 hours of playthrough i only had 2-3 crashes. And existing crashes generally being fixed in next patches.

I agree your experience is your own but imo those who hate the game and doesn't trust the devs are load and minority group.

100k reviews on steam with very positive score show it as others say. They don't have to play everyday to prove that they love the game. I love the game but i didn't play in a month, i loved warband and i didn't played for months and return when i miss it. Evem though 15k player still plays, %15 of the reviewers. Timeless game like Gta 5 has 800k reviews and has 100k active players which is %12.5 of the reviewers.

You are of course feel free to tell yourself whatever keeps you in lalaland. In some ways, I envy you. :smile:

Early access, also known as early funding, alpha-access, alpha founding, or paid-alpha, is a funding model in the video game industry by which consumers can purchase and play a game in the various pre-release development cycles, such as pre-alpha, alpha, and/or beta, while the developer is able to use those funds to continue further development on the game.

This is literally the definition you are paying to test the game.

—————————————

Also mb series was one of the pioneers and is a good example of how it should be used, they always had a buggy start due to their massive nature and they always end up being good its not new to veterans.

Last edited:
I did not read this thread, I just reply. In my opinion devs can do whatever they want, but the price of the product should have not been like that whe it was released, because it gave the impression that the game was close to be completed and they was going to put every possible effort to finish as soon as possible..., and that is not being the case.

Maybe devs are focused in other proyects once they got money for this one, I don't know, in wich case it is very disrespectull and in that case I would consider a con to buy this product (I hope that is not the case). I think a reasonable price for a not finished product like this should have been 20€ and no more. That is what I paid for Arma 3 when it was released in early access.

Is this a good game?..., well, it is based on Warband mechanics, so if you like that it is a good game. But IT IS NOT FINISHED. And that is true, we are like the testers (ALPHA/BETA testers) working "for free" (really not for free because we even paid for the game).

I was expeting this game to be great with hard not stopping work after i bought it, but I am getting badly suprised with the long period of nothingness. I am afraid it is possible this game can be another "War of the roses" project..., with a nice taste and expectations at the beginning but without enough people/means to make something great according to nowdays.

Judging a games content by it's price and not by your own research is a bad practice and is no one's fault but your own. It's not a "con." Next time do your research, read some reviews or watch some gameplay videos before buying.

We were hoping to release the patch this week however we have encountered some more bugs that need to be fixed first. It is likely that the patch will be delayed until next week.

We are exploring some new formats for development updates/blogs and have two topics to discuss in the works which we plan to share (and I know it is annoying to hear this word repeated) soon.
Did you see my recommendations to make COOP work? I tagged you in a post last week or the week before. I think it solves lots of issues you raised.

Judging a games content by it's price and not by your own research is a bad practice and is no one's fault but your own. It's not a "con." Next time do your research, read some reviews or watch some gameplay videos before buying.
I usually do that. I think I have bought in my life only 11 or 12 games, maybe only those few because I am very carefull before buying anything and I need to know what I am buying (and because I do not play anything). I bought this game only because I loved Warband and I was very happy with the support, and for some reason I bet with this game would happen the same. I hope I was not wrong (now I am not sure about anything).

BTW, the moment I bought the game it was alpha and no review on the internet. I took a risk and everything can happen. I only said that, provided the early it was on sale, the price was extremely high. Of course, if I had known that I would have stayed away from buying it at the moment, and wait to see if the game finally is finished. I think when this gamne is ready to play properly (if that happen) it will be possible to get paying less money than I paid for it (and this is competely ilogical).

Last edited:
You most likely won't notice any difference on your side, to be honest. They are reworking parts of the underlying code of the game which achieves the same end result but in a better way.

This is absolute rubbish. If he is unhappy with the game and is still eligible to get a refund then yes, we will recommend he goes and does that. We aren't wearing striped sweaters, masks and a flat cap you know...

Development on the game will continue, and then at a later date, if he feels confident in the game again, we would love to see him give it another try.
Why not just make an unprofessional signature and be done with it mate?

Can we expect an ETA on this game or is it being developed as ad hoc as it appears?

Back
Top Bottom