Whats really going on in the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Shouldn't Christians be embracing the potential return of their savior? If the antichrist has to come into power for Yeshua to return then isn't it your duty to simply let him? Judas gets a bad rap, but at least he could do what was required of him, unlike you wankers.

Shatari said:
Question: Shouldn't Christians be embracing the potential return of their savior?
Yes we do, everyday in prayer.

=Shatari If the antichrist has to come into power for Yeshua to return then isn't it your duty to simply let him?

Our duty is to fight him by telling the truth and exposing him for the deceiver he is and was from the beginning, otherwise the people will be tricked just as they were in the garden.

Now then, where was I?

MIDDLE EAST PEACE AGREEMENT
Peace in the Middle East sounds like a good thing. And it would be if its terms were not in direct conflict with the covenant God made with Abraham 4,000 years ago in Genesis 15:18. The Bible foretells that a peace agreement will be concluded between Israelis and Palestinians with the participation of the international community. This agreement will create a Palestinian state and will place the Temple Mount under a sharing arrangement between Muslims and Jews with international supervision. The agreement will pave the way for the building of Israel’s Third Temple on the Temple Mount. The signing of this prophesied agreement will mark the beginning of the final seven years to the Battle of Armageddon. It is at Armageddon that Jesus will return to the earth.
Three and one-half years after the peace agreement a one-world dictator called the Antichrist will assume power over the prophesied global government and will begin a time of great political and religious persecution when all people under his control will be forced to pledge allegiance to his global government and to his one-world religious system.
At this present time, it doesn’t seem likely that this peace agreement will be achieved in 2011 even though the Palestinians say they will unilaterally declare statehood if a peace agreement is not attained by September of this year. Many of the world’s nations seem poised to recognize the proposed Palestinian state when it is declared. Others say unilateral declaration of statehood will be counter-productive and that Palestinian statehood should only be declared after a negotiated agreement is achieved.
The reason it doesn’t seem likely that an Israeli-Palestinian agreement will be concluded this year is because it appears that World War III will happen before the peace agreement. There is probably not time to do both in 2011.
However, if the peace agreement would be concluded before World War III (and the Bible is not absolutely clear on which will be first), then the odds of the peace agreement being signed in 2011 are quite strong. But if World War III does break out in 2011, then progress toward a Middle East peace agreement would most likely be placed on hold.

rgodfrey said:
Yes we do, everyday in prayer.
Then why are you scared of the events "heralding" his return? Surely you have nothing to fear, unless you're a hate-mongering coward who makes false prophecies and promises that he has no intentions of ever keeping.

rgodfrey said:
Our duty is to fight him by telling the truth
So why are you so against evolution? And why do you spread so much misinformation concerning radiation? Any truth you try to tell is hidden by the fact that you seem to know nothing of reality. It kind of undermines your preaching.

rgodfrey said:
and exposing him for the deceiver he is and was from the beginning
Technically Ha-Satan was a loyal servant of YHWH until the Christians came along. My guess is that they needed something comparatively evil to make YHWH look less like a villain.

rgodfrey said:
otherwise the people will be tricked just as they were in the garden.
So the antichrist is a talking snake? Well, that should be easy to spot. I'd still vote for him, mind you. At least he'll be honest about being a snake in the grass. Plus I imagine he'd do the education system wonders.

Then why are you scared of the events "heralding" his return? Surely you have nothing to fear, unless you're a hate-mongering coward who makes false prophecies and promises that he has no intentions of ever keeping.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

So why are you so against evolution?

evolution is a lie.

And why do you spread so much misinformation concerning radiation?

If I did spread misinformation it was done in ignorance.
TOKYO, April 30, Kyodo

Tokyo Electric Power Co. said Saturday that the level of radiation exposure for one of its employees came close to the legal yearly limit of 250 millisieverts at the crisis-hit Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant.

TEPCO, as the firm is known, said it found that the amount of internal and external radiation exposures of one of its employees working at the plant, crippled by the March 11 killer earthquake and ensuing tsunami, had reached 240.8 millisieverts in total, while another received 226.6 millisieverts.

Under Japanese law, nuclear workers cannot be exposed to more than 250 millisieverts per year in an emergency situation. To cope with the Fukushima crisis, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare raised the legal limit of radiation that each worker could be exposed to in such situation from 100 millisieverts on March 15.
http://english.kyodonews.jp/news/2011/04/88659.html

Any truth you try to tell is hidden by the fact that you seem to know nothing of reality.

The bible is reality.

The world is becoming increasingly comfortable with international law (world government). The Obama administration speaks openly about wanting to conduct US foreign policy more and more through the structures of the United Nations. Americans are becoming weary of being the world’s policeman. “Let the UN do it,” is the refrain we hear more and more.
For several years Americans and people around the world have been inundated with global government propaganda. We are told continually that we must think globally. We are told that the problems of the world are too daunting for any one nation to solve alone. We are informed over andover that globalization is inevitable.
The possible dangers to the earth from global warming are cited as necessitating international treaties that will govern carbon emissions. Those who promote global governance hoped that the global warming conference in Copenhagen in December of 2009 would yield a climate change treaty with teeth. However, just weeks before the conference, hacked emails from some of the world’s top climate scientists were leaked, indicating that they had bent data to make the case of global warming more believable. Statements in the emails such as “we must hide the decline” and orders to delete emails that the scientists did not want the world to see badly eroded the belief in global warming among a large percentage of the world’s population. It didn’t help that Copenhagen experienced very cold temperatures and its largest snowfall in 83 years during the conference. Copenhagen was a failure.
One year later in December of 2010, the annual global warming conference convened at Cancun, Mexico. Again, the true believers in global warming hoped to achieve their dream of global government through international law. However, belief in man-made global warming continued to drop precipitously around the world. The fact that global temperatures had not significantly increased in ten years while man-made emissions had continued to climb indicated that the entire theory of man-made carbon emissions causing global warming was not factual. It didn’t help that temperatures in Cancun dropped to record lows during the conference. Who’s playing with the thermostat up there? God?
Because of all these factors, expectations had to be lowered. World planners hoped for a new crisis that might generate enough fear to convince the people of the world to surrender their nations’ sovereignties to a higher global authority. Maybe the prophesied World War III, when one-third of mankind will die, will do the trick!

rgodfrey said:
There is no fear in love
But we're talking about you here, so that doesn't apply. You are the most unloving, cowardly "Christian" that I've ever encountered, and I live in the deep south.

rgodfrey said:
evolution is a lie.
And again, we return to spreading falsehood and misinformation. You've been claiming you were going to "prove" it false for ages now, only to put it off again.

rgodfrey said:
If I did spread misinformation it was done in ignorance.
You continued to spread misinformation long after you were shown time and again that you were wrong. It wasn't until the absurdity of your claims became blatantly false that you back off from the topic, and you have yet to recant. You're about as unChristian as you can get.

rgodfrey said:
The bible is reality.
The Bible is demonstrably false on several fronts and, if taken literally, is completely incompatible with reality. Not to mention every other religion in existence, one of which I personally follow.

Americans are becoming weary of being the world’s policeman

Bull ****ing ****, you've been trying to stick your nose in pretty much everything since the Monroe days

But we're talking about you here, so that doesn't apply. You are the most unloving, cowardly "Christian" that I've ever encountered, and I live in the deep south.

May the lord Jesus bless you abundantly and give you all you richly deserve. God bless.

On another front of the campaign for world government is the International Criminal Court. Don’t be surprised if the ICC plays an increasingly visible role in the interaction among nations. Already the United Nations is urging the world court to prepare a case for prosecution against Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi for the deaths of those killed while attempting to overthrow his government.
If President Obama thinks he can muster the support in the Senate for ratification, we can fully expect him to sign on to the International Criminal Court Treaty, which he has already indicated that he wants to do. If he signs the treaty and the Senate ratifies it, this will be one of the greatest steps toward relinquishing national sovereignty taken by the US since the Declaration of Independence!
During 2011 we can expect global government to advance on many fronts. The increasing advance of global oversight of the financial institutions of the world will continue. We will probably see heads-of-state prosecuted and tried before the ICC, and, more and more, the nations of the world will insist on global decisions being made multilaterally, which will mean these decisions will be made through the United Nations and implemented according to international law. As this way of running the world becomes the norm, national sovereignty will recede into the background and will eventually be discarded in the dustbin of history.

rgodfrey said:
May the lord Jesus bless you abundantly and give you all you richly deserve. God bless.
Anyone else get a threatening vibe off of this?

rgodfrey said:
Already the United Nations is urging the world court to prepare a case for prosecution against Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi for the deaths of those killed while attempting to overthrow his government.
Hold on, are you actually defending the guy who is using rape as a terror weapon?

I got the usual fundie condescending vibe off that. The type that make me want to eradicate that type of human trash from the face of the earth. Why can't they stay quiet like those religious people that I can actually respect (shocking as that sounds)

I will

again

INTERFAITHISM
The theory says that religious conflict is one of the primary causes of war and therefore must be educated and legislated into oblivion. World leaders such as George W. Bush and Barack Obama have clearly stated that Jews, Muslims and Christians all worship the same God. Therefore, religious conflict should be eliminated and replaced by this new spiritual ideology called Interfaithism.
The proponents of this concept feel so strongly about it, they have been including religious conflict in hate crime and hate speech legislation. Belief that one religion is right and other religions are wrong is being painted as bigotry and religious fundamentalism. Some go so far as to accuse those who believe the Bible, the Koran or any other religious book to be absolutely true of being religious terrorists.
Tony Blair and Bill Clinton have launched a curriculum for schools around the world. This new curriculum called “Face to Faith” is designed to teach Islam to Christians and Christianity to Muslims in an effort to emphasize the similarities between the religions while attempting to minimize their differences. The message that ultimately comes through is that all religions are equally valid and that we should not attempt to convert one another. For when we attempt to convert, we create religious conflict and therefore eventually sow the seeds of war. Some nations have actually gone so far with this logic that they have passed anti-conversion laws. You can actually go to prison for attempting to convert a person from one religion to another.
The Bible clearly prophesies that under the coming one-world government there will also be a one-world religion. That global religion will justify its establishment by contending that this is the only way to global peace and global security.
Interfaithism is alive and well, especially among the global strategists, and you can be sure it will continue to be promoted and advanced in 2011.

rgodfrey said:
I will

again

You did before? I must have missed it. I remember you spouting some nonsense that had nothing to do with actual evolutionary theory, which I refuted. You never addressed that refutation, and have run from the topic like Kent Hovind from the IRS ever since.

Lord Brutus said:
Am I evil for silently hoping that either radiation or tornadoes had claimed him?  If so I think I can live with it.
Only as severely unchristian. Which I couldn't care less about :razz:

Had some real world spam mail in the mailbox today. Jehovah's Witnesses want to tell me about who Jesus was, what he did, how he did it and why it was a miracle.
Which struck me as kinda odd combination of topics.

Anyhow, that immediately reminded me of our little pet extremist around here. Good to see he's back and still up to form.

In other news, holy ****, I got "immediately" right in the first try. That's an absolute first for me! :eek:
That word was my bane since the day I learned it.

Shatari said:
rgodfrey said:
Already the United Nations is urging the world court to prepare a case for prosecution against Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi for the deaths of those killed while attempting to overthrow his government.
Hold on, are you actually defending the guy who is using rape as a terror weapon?
Don't skim over this, Godfrey. You're honestly supporting a man who is a greater antichrist than any delusional fabrication that you've offered?

rgodfrey said:
Belief that one religion is right and other religions are wrong is being painted as bigotry and religious fundamentalism.
Probably because it is. Unless you can prove otherwise, your faith is no more valid than any other version.

rgodfrey said:
The message that ultimately comes through is that all religions are equally valid and that we should not attempt to convert one another.
A****ingmen. It's about time someone came out and tried this approach (although you're probably dramatically exaggerating it).

rgodfrey said:
The Bible clearly prophesies that under the coming one-world government there will also be a one-world religion.
So as long as Pagans like myself exist, your god will never come back? Muhahahaha! Behold my power! :twisted:

Wellenbrecher said:
Had some real world spam mail in the mailbox today. Jehovah's Witnesses want to tell me about who Jesus was, what he did, how he did it and why it was a miracle.
I'd have been more impressed if other gods hadn't done it first and better.

Shatari, Gaddafi can't possibly be the Anti-Christ. He lacks the charisma and the power (monetary, military or anything else) to even begin to put the book of Revelations into motion.

If you use the term antichrist to mean someone who is the opposite of a good christian (as some people believe the term to have originally meant), then Gaddafi is a valid contender (as is Godfrey, for that matter). I just don't see Obama as being the super-special evil antichrist who will bring about the end of the world.

Well there's a difference between Anti-Christ and Anti-Christian.

The Anti-Christ should a be well thought of, considerably persuasive and wealthy political (and possibly military, such as the U.S. president) leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom