What's in your pockets?

Users who are viewing this thread

People use them? I tought they were like elves, two meter long swords and hot moms. Something you only see in the movies.

I knew you'd say that. I'm keeping trophies for Merc, p'haps.

pesja said:
People use them? I tought they were like elves, two meter long swords and hot moms. Something you only see in the movies.

The ****? I meant 'phonewhores'. As in, you're all whores for phones. Carry em everywhere.

I think he meant the plastic bag you put your dog's **** in to sniff it later, you sick scatophiliac, you !

I know. What's your point?

I keep a spare, EMPTY bag for convenience.

Elenmmare said:
I knew you'd say that. I'm keeping trophies for Merc, p'haps.

pesja said:

The ****? I meant 'phonewhores'. As in, you're all whores for phones. Carry em everywhere.

Why shoudln't we? They have clocks!

And yes, I ment your poopbag.

First train trip ever? Keke. HK is a city of trains. I rode the MTR to school for an entire year. Terrible beasts.

Man, Bug, the first train you took was in 2008 ?! **** man ... I'd been taking the Eurostar on my own every other holiday period for a year or two by then. Veird ...

EDIT; Damn you, Elenmare !

I am still wearing my coat so

eee
3 cd's (Tori Amos: under the pink, Garbage: garbage, Nicholas Lens: Flamma, Flamma)
A heap of unidentifiable scraps of paper
Ender's Game
Deck of cards
keys to house, car, bike and work
dog biscuits
wallet
some spare maille rings
8 bottlecaps
phone
flashlight
chocolate
candy wrappers
a memory stick that I am going to identify any minute
a pack of bass guitar strings

Elenmmare said:
First train trip ever? Keke. HK is a city of trains. I rode the MTR to school for an entire year. Terrible beasts.
Selothi said:
Man, Bug, the first train you took was in 2008 ?! **** man ... I'd been taking the Eurostar on my own every other holiday period for a year or two by then. Veird ...

EDIT; Damn you, Elenmare !

I've never had need to use a train for any journey. I walk or get the bus.
Unfortunately, you can't walk to Leicester.

Nine dollars, a piece of paper with scribbles on it, a couple of tissues for emergency use, and my house keys.

Edit: I know what you're thinking, Alex.

Back
Top Bottom