What's cooking, and a space for your feedback (keeping the reboot thread focused by commenting here)

Users who are viewing this thread

gsanders

Grandmaster Knight
I wanted a thread that could gather all the comments for 2024 and "what am I doing now" posts to reduce clutter at the 2024 reboot thread.

Also I realized a "what's cooking" post has a limited useful lifespan. I do have some short term goals I'll post in the next post, to get things started.

You may say anything within reason you want, even if you disagree with anything in the mod, but with the mod becoming LSP if you really disagree you are free to compile it your way, so long as it stays private to your desktop. Some things have side effects not imagined when they start life as Big Ideas so don't be surprised if I am not very excited to try every last feature from every other contemporary mod.

For example, the flavor of the month elsewhere seems to be freelancer. Except other mods seem to be struggling with it afterwards.
TPE (tournament play enhancements) seemed a fine addition too but needs more work until it adds the value I wanted.

There ARE however some easy to implement suggestions, and I'll address some of those shortly.

A) This moment (Monday 29 Apr 24) I am back-porting the index and bookmark Excel files to Guspav's source to have a better snapshot of what is found where and how it differs from my v160 source. Along the way I noted a few things I decided would be fine for an upcoming release, such as much shorter respawn delay between small monster bandits and much greater density of bandits.

My analysis of Guspav's code:
In general Guspav's code had far too many distinct processes firing on every weapon strike, maybe > 32 of them, and he or someone preceding me was fond of checking every agent in a battle (live or dead, both sides) often for seldom used things like quiver of plenty etc. The sheer number of things firing often but not elegantly staying focused on just who needed special attention chew a large amount of bandwidth at battles, especially as battle size increases, and there are specific crashes in the original code from each hit having to call a very large number of discrete routines instead of collapsing them into a quicker to resolve one or at least a small few instead of hitting > 33 linked checks. Now having said that, overall he was Genius. Also he tried things before I did - such as a dodge with factored weight of what is worn. He tried a few things, and watched for third party code he could add, keeping very current. There is a partial implementation of diplomacy as well.

B) I miss the old heads up display for marking enemies that are beyond immediate view, as battles tend to get scattered over a larger map and the other agents besides myself know where to ride off too next and I feel like I have to passively follow them, perhaps just pumping out haste or area effect heals/auras instead of doing something personally. Looking at the forums, that code seems lost now, but I have it intact someplace.

I can salvage TPE I think; found the Torunament Greataxe and its "enhanced" version were both not showing anything, fixed that.
Enabled TPE debug options and it looks like TPE can be fixed fairly quickly. Thanks Floris Team!

C) I am almost out of space on my (free) google drive, and will not host the full mod image until next pass, to avoid juggling many images. I had to cut most of the old content to get my old 20 GB paid plan to accommodate the new 10 GB free plan. I'll put an image of the full mod up in about a week, after Orthodox Easter.
Some of this might be tentatively working Friday. (or sooner)

D) version A2 is moving faster than expected. So far added (Tuesday morning) :
more bandits more often, TPE possibly fixed, adjusted swashbuckler hat recipe, entertainment tweaked,
minimap was already present and working even with spell casters, silly me I just needed to press backspace to see it.

Will continue testing TPE then look to cleanup compiler warnings, and last part of the week validate dialogs for quests.

Last edited:
V160 A2 now has prayer book and spell book sort-of integrated with prsnt_battle which has the clickable orders + minimap + statistics for both sides shown. It used to be if that was open the prayer book and spell book could not be opened, and you would press back space again to close the battle presentation and now open the prayer/spell book with N or B as usual.

I now have A2 if N or n is pressed while the battle presentation was open (you see orders and the minimap of your and enemy team locations in realtime) then if you otherwise meet all the requirements to open the prayer book, the battle presentation closes and the prayer book is opened.

Likewise a B or b will check if you meet the magic user requirements to open the spell book, that are are not knocked out, that you have a spell book in inventory, and so on, and it will close the battle presentation if playing and immediately jump to open the spellbook. Important is you do not need to press two keys; the code to close the currently playing presentation and start a different presentation is at the presentation to be closed and the response is very fast, checking every 0.2 seconds

I still need a day or 3 to check quests/dialogs and TPE. So far I did not need to break savegame compatibility with v158/v160 A series saves.

Tournaments are fixed for v160 A2
Tournaments, even with TPE disabled, needed
a) menu at town activities to be visible instead of hidden behind cheat
b) the conditions logic needed to see the menu option needed changing
c) clicking "join the tournament" then called script_fill_tournament_participants_troop which immediately hangs
d) the hang came from some of the troop Heroes stuffed into the tournament by the script having capital letters at module_troops.py while the script uses a mix of upper and lower case letters when trying to access those troop lines. Setting all the entries to lower case at both troops and the script solved the hang. These were this way from Guspav's code; I just had not realized his was broken as well.

e) script_tpe_fill_tournament_participants_troop failed
the fix required edits to module_troops.py to add 7 more troop lines. This will BREAK any savegames with custom troops
also "tpe_setup_neighboring_regions" in tournament_scripts.py needed adding all the new factions above 6
and tournament_constants removed all the -1 neighboring factions definitions and put valid kingdoms there
It may be more viable to just hard set native tournament handling by substituting script_fill_tournament_participants_troop
for script_tpe_fill_tournament_participants_troop

(Native) Tournaments now work correctly. There should be no issue with the town/faction hosting a tournament; the missing textures causing invisible weapons were the two Greataxes; these were at weapons far beyond the items defined at module_items.py and were visible once I changed items cheat to end at "itm_tpe_enhanced_throwing_daggers_melee". I still have to go through script_tpe_fill_tournament_participants_troop slowly as it calls several side scripts. I think I can get ALL of TPE working today.

I'll play with different combinations of Normal/TPE today to make sure there are no further issues; TPE thankfully lets you toggle various things on/off without having to recompile, so you can do the same tournament a half dozen ways.

Up tomorrow? will be to add trace info to dialogs to check all the quests either work or are clipped correctly to not get offered. Friday/mid next week-ish. After that I'll upload a full mod image to google drive, and the following week to NexusMods and Moddb, giving them last update since they complain the most.

Last edited:
Yesterday's update had some debug info left on at module_simple_triggers.py lines 7012 and 7238 should have the # character removed at the start of those two lines, else it will dump any orc and drow troops found to screen around midnight. This was to debug why companions were making Blazing Hand troops complain, but it would be a minor nuisance for Orc and Drow parties :smile:

Next week/ 10 days scheduled changes:
A) adding trace debug tagging info to dialogs to hunt for glitched quests.

B) Once the broken quest(s) are repaired the mod can be put up as complete images at google drive, ModDb, and Nexus Mods. Nexus Mods needs me to reply to a number of "open" issues, most of which are solved but not so far as they see, and that will burn a day.

C) I want to add magic damage to Magic Missile that can be partly or completely resisted, and lower the un-resistable "normal" damage.
This would be putting magic missile in front of other special attack weapons (a magic missile is more likely to be cast in battle than sun sword (which would be #2 only because some blazing hand troops randomly have them in battles), and far more likely than Vorpal swords (some demons), and all the other special attack weapons are least likely and thus evaluated last in the chain.

D) People at Nexus Mods mentioned that their end game always has the "allies" forever locked in a non warring status once the "axis of evil" is defeated. I want to add something that after day 300 checks once in awhile for defeated "evil" factions, evil factions with no towns, and then ranks the remaining factions according to towns owned, hitting relation with the ones with most real estate (including the player) and decreasing the relation hit/randomly giving a bonus relation with the ones with least towns, such that the small factions will still clump together as allies but large successful factions will have jealous neighbors. This should make end game less static. As that needs testing with very aged characters it comes last, but I do have one character at day 650ish and another two at 350ish. Relatively quick but needs some planning WHERE to do this.

E) Sea trader boats flying over land -- relatively quick fix.
Traders stuck near the shore by cliffs. relatively quick fix but determining they are in fact "stuck" needs some cleverness.

F) checking for Warband 1.174 incompatibilities - although my test characters have collectively 1500 game days on 1.174, I should research any script lines no longer working in 1.174 and hunt these in the existing code base. This will take 1-2 full days, as the base is large.

I think I found where Epidemics was glitching at end of epidemic, causing the stuck in town sometimes.
I put a fix into v160 A3 and will test at home. Mainly there is a point where an epidemic ends silently but the timer check for epidemic evolution has not fired, so that when it finally does go off it could pull you into town or village after the player party has already left. Now each half hour
a check is made to see if the player has left town/village yet and if so cancel their "fighting the epidemic" status, and thus skipping that menu for epidemic over. This may be the entire cause of being stuck in town after an epidemic; or there can be more than one issue presenting itself and this was just the first I found. Will test.

I will also quickly add poisoned pocket bolts for hand crossbows and adjust Drow assassins and Drow kingdom female lords to have these, with appropriate skill adjusts in crossbow weapons proficiency. This along with magic missile adjust for magic damage/resist checks. Every new weapon added to the chain of special attacks risks chewing up bandwidth but I had the performance fairly well optimized and I think I can slip these two in without a measurable performance hit.

Red Serf said "I also agree to that. Crazy to see this mod in development once again."
[big edit]
Hopefully that's the 'good' crazy. When the mod had 50K+ downloads I was hoping the energy from players could give me strength to continue making changes; but that became a two edged sword. The sheer number of problems with so many people growing frustrated took all the wind from my sails, and I ran out of time / money / energy to mod and dropped out to take a minimum wage day job, the only thing a broken person like me could find. I'm only smart part of the day, so I am difficult to employ.

I wanted to present the mod as a gift to my (youngest) daughter, and she encouraged me to return to fixing it now that I am retired from all other occupations (aka "free time returns"). She plays on a modest laptop for college (no GPU just Intel I5), and this mod is about as fancy as her gear can run. It looks pretty good really. I was surprised she could run the game as well as it does, without an Nvidia or Radion GPU.

Now as for Nexus Mods, they posted 46 "bugs", many of them duplicates, and I think I can have ALL or at least most of all of them closed in the next week.
I'll try to put something on Moddb a day or two after that - I expect in around 10 days time but could be sooner.

I accept hardly anyone will play the mod, given its well deserved reputation as a bug farm. But even the cute indie film "Joe's Apartment" had some fun, besides the cockroaches. This gets better weekly, now that it gets attention. My health comes and goes but I have been pushing to get this cleaned up "as fast as possible". I am maybe 4 times as efficient now that I have the mod mapped to where even I can find things in a few minutes, instead of cooking off all my remaining focus time without finding the snippet of code I needed to modify before I forgot what I wanted to do.

Today for example I found why presentation "battle" (what opens when you press backspace in battle) would not let me throw/swing/fire; I already solved opening spell/prayer book but this would be a big step forward in usability for me. It was gimped because of two lines! But those two lines were in a completely different part of the mod, and you wouldn't at first associate the two as interacting. I needed to step back to see it.

Last edited:
Created a mod blending pure Native 1.172 with modmerger and now trying to modmerge just PBOD + Formations + FormAI with pure original source and no Phantasy content to see if presentation battle works as I was hoping it would, to see if something in the files at my side differed from the original sources for just these 3 things. It is very slow going and not easily merging. I see I originally had to help modmerger with merging and it was never a simple task. If I can get just this working, as a separate project, it may solve the current battle presentation issue where I cannot fight while in viewing/giving orders mode. Modmerger compiles with no mods merged, but some of formations gets stuck in modmerger. I recall it took quite some time to solve it originally, thinking about it. I am only 2 1/2 hours into this so maybe this time it gets solved fairly fast, before I lose my skills for the day.
edit: compiling nicely now, have not tested. that took 2 hours after my first post :wink:

from Modules folder, if you have Native copy/paste Native mod to make a copy of Native
rename that copy Greytest (or whatever you like)
patch with this minipatch
You will have Native 1.172 + modmerger + PBOD .925 + formations + FormAI (and nothing from Phantasy)

module_game_menus line 1408 has cheat mode hardwired on, delete that line only, save, and recompile (double click build_module.bat) to remove cheat turned on. I needed to build a party faster and do not trust quick battle yet, as it references a presentation that does not exist so I commented that out for one button. The rest of quick battle should work.

The purpose here was to see if something from Phantasy was walking on a pure PBOD / presentation "battle" more or less untouched from me. Out of time for testing today.
quick test at a village fighting bandits looks like the behavior is same as at Phantasy, you can give orders within presentation battle or exit and fight but not both.

Tomorrow:
I also want to retry a change of code to get poison pocket bolts working. I thought of a new way to try to get the code snippet to fire; it keeps not finding the weapons and then drops through doing nothing.

Finally magic missile is used too seldom, or at least I don't see it doing special actions very often, so I will try setting it to pierce shields and see if that makes a difference. That would be a change at module_items. Shields may also not be taking enough damage; what I see is very seldom does magic missile fire for anyone but the player, and generally even that seldom fires the magic damage component. It may just be there needs to be enough damage to penetrate (or destroy) the shield, so the agent gets hit, so my add-on damage on agent_hit can now fire.

At the same time I need to increase its frequency of being equipped at mage casters, which happens at two different places in module_mission_templates.

success in all of these would be mini-patch v160 A4r2, but there is no use issuing one without meaningful/useful change.

Last edited:
Prepping a v160_A4_r2 mini-patch for use in what gets posted at ModDB and Nexus Mods.
so far it looks like this:
v160 A4 r2 May.xx.24

1) Magic missile tweaked slightly.
Had overlooked some of the missiles produced were a different item type, now applied special magic damage damage to that item as well.
Better reporting for low level casters in order to monitor magic missile use for novice casters.
Magic point cost is increased to 5 from 3.

2a) slight increase to caster equipment buff for fireball, lightning bolt, ice storm
b) ice storm slight increase to damage and radius of effect.
Remember in sieges defenders will have overhead protection from falling ice if they are indoors; fireball is preferred against windowsill indoor archers. Ice Storm should give acceptable damage outdoors.
c) white bolt magic point cost is reduced to 20; radius of effect is higher.
d) equipment worn buffs/debuffs for caster/non-caster [head, body, glove, leggings, staff] are applied consistently to
charm person, acid arrow, flame arrow, magic missile, fireball, lightning, ice storm, black bolt, white bolt, vampiric bolt,, darkness.
e) magic points cost adjusted slightly for fireball (35 instead of 40), lightning (25 instead of 15),.
f) fixed white bolt using the wrong stat to determine effect;
fixed cost in magic points for white being applied twice in separate location, once at the spell and once when it hits.

3) a) spiders as mounts are much more maneuverable than before; charge damage slightly increased.
b) bears and wolves are more maneuverable, but remain especially dangerous to their riders
c) unicorns are slightly more maneuverable as well; slight buff to healing.

4) a) spell_limiter adjust ammunition for each equipped spell according to cost in magic points, as the numbers were no longer accurate
b) script_phantasy_spell_ammo_limiter ?? checking to align with 4a)

c) equip_mages corrected logic where weaker spells would have been preferred by higher tier casters (magic skill 5 or more).
Expect more fireballs and lightning from these.
shield spell inserted at weapons slot 2 proportional to magic skill, with skill 1 giving 1 in 6 chance, skill 2 2 in 6 until 6+ is 100%.

5) Poison pocket bolts shot from the three hand crossbows should work as intended now.
6) noticed an error at menu ship_reembark during cleanup of beached ships. This should no longer generate errors.

7)a) Noticed "I want to help fight the epidemic" menu option showing when Epidemics are toggled to OFF at Phantasy 2024 settings within camp menu. Adjusted to test at towns and castles correctly if epidemics are disabled in settings before showing the menu.
b) set Epidemics to OFF for new games as a default, so that people who managed to skip reading the 4 part walk through don't immediately post about problems they could have avoided with a little more training. Since they doubtless won't read this either, it can be our secret (wink).
c) town menu - txt related to epidemics check status of "$g_rigale_epidemics" and skip displaying any epidemic
silently clear any epidemic found when "$g_rigale_epidemics" = 0
d) dialogs: guild master - check status of "$g_rigale_epidemics" before offering to show epidemics

8 a) Singing arrows now have an effect:
These now will attempt the charm person mage spell, as if the archer was a mage class but with magic skill 1 less.
A class bonus is applied to the effective magic skill: 3 for Bard, 2 for Ranger, 1 for (Barbarian, Necromancer, Monk).
Only one class bonus will apply, and is checked best to least to skip applying a lower bonus where two classes qualify.
After that the equipment worn can de-buff the effective magic skill; after all additions and minuses the effective magic skill needs to be
at least 2 for the spell effect to occur, and the target has a chance to resist magic, comparing the modified effective magic of the attacker
to the defender's magic resist, exactly as with mage spell casters.
b) added singing arrows to four ways inn merchant @ 9500. These arrows penetrate shields by the way.
They are still sold at a more modest price in the Elven kingdom, if you can find them.

9) mage staves that had a charged proc effect had flaws in their code; this is cleaned up and damage re-tweaked.
For full effect you need to have (at least) the magic skill according to the name of the staff:
gnarled = novice = 1, journeyman = 2, adept = 3, expert = 4, master = 5, archmage = 6
other staves do not have the charged proc, but may silently add to your equipment magic bonus. The above staves are adding, silently,
the above, for damage and radius effect calculations during magic spells; useful trivia.
It is not enough to simply buy something and equip it; you need to be able to handle it correctly to get the proc effect to work.

10) Darkness spell previously only fired an effect when it hit a shield. Now the effect checks for any agent within radius of effect,
even if it hits the ground/wall/etc, making it more useful in sieges. Magic resist applies, either shortening duration or avoiding the spell effect entirely, after calculating equipment worn scaled bonus/minus effect and applying some randomness to both attacker and a little more to defender, then comparing the difference in values. Most of magic resist for spell effects works this way.
Testing of spell changes went well.
Hand crossbow / poisoned pocket bolts are finally showing feedback during battles.
This allowed singing arrows to have a proc using a similar method.

I did see a hard hang trying to leave a lord (not asking for jobs) while talking, immediately after helping at an epidemic at a castle.
My current advice is save game & exit then load save after any "I will help fight the epidemic" or just do not enable epidemics at Phantasy 2024 settings.
I'll set the default epidemics switch to OFF for new games, which is a pity since they are a fine way to convince guild masters to let you build enterprises (and to hustle funds to build them). Players can then decide if they want more money and relation early game but more often side effects or leave it off to have fewer quirks but harder grind since epidemics were an early game boost but late game annoyance.

Last edited:
Adding a handler for unarmed damage now, I see why it failed before.
This will need tweaking script_get_dodge_chance2 so that passing a parameter of "no weapon" lets the script go ahead and infer a weapon speed for bare hands/kicking. The main issue for me is if the agent takes damage from for example falling it will look like open hand damage, so I need to check if the entity dealing damage is an valid agent before assuming I am in martial arts fighting.

Martial arts is complicated, and the formula used is more complicated than I expected yesterday. Essentially the attacker base damage is strength; athletics adds once to min and twice to max, unarmed skill adds once to min and 3 times to max; and now it determines kick or punch and kicks have more min and max, last the equipment for hand or foot slot is weighed and this adjusted for hand and foot differently, next added to min and max depending on kick or punch. The attacker rolls a random value between min and max. A buff is added at the end for monk or barbarian; the monk buff is higher. To this a random (-2 to 4) is added as influence of finding a good opening in defense when sparring.

The defender now takes [defender's unarmed skill, adds (athletics / 2) as a parry], doubles this, and adds a buff for monk or barb, the monk getting the better buff. This is subtracted from the attackers final rolled damage.

There is also a chance to dodge applied, where the "weapon speed" of the open hand "weapon" is derived from a base 85 + attacker's agility +
(attacker's athletics * 3) + (attacker's unarmed * 3). A very skilled martial artist will be hard to doge.

My next 2 days will be busy with non-modding tasks and after this big change I need to test heavily the weapons and unarmed vs mount damage and falling. Oh, maybe monks and rogues take half falling damage now. I need to test that too before release.

[Edit] Probably working, normal weapons attack and my monk showed something for unarmed but I want to dump more details and see if something should get tweaked further before releasing. Friday at earliest, still.

Last edited:
Martial arts is still getting testing, so patch won't be for at least another hmm 6-8 hours.
I think it is coming along well but there are always last minute issues to resolve so I'd rather guess longer than shorter.

Plus more time lets me close a few compiler errors, for the OCD modder/tweaker audience that even notices. There are plenty of those so
a little time spent on even a few of them will impact when I can release a build. Finally, every time the source changes I really need to run a quick check that a large battle ran without new errors, in case there is an extra else_try or missing try_end someplace just touched.

It looks like I can kick while holding a sword and have the martial arts section work as planned.
I still need to find a test case where I equip a bow and try kicking between shooting at far away targets.
I don't expect martial arts to work well from horseback; the weapon reach is too small.

[edit]: final testing now. I think the editing is done but I want to check battles and a crafting, then edit one or two of the documentation slideshows to add more details on unarmed fighting, marrying kingdom lords, and how to switch to ENglish if Warband is set to some other language.

I also saw in S_T_49 where kingdom lords would have disappeared if their faction had no walled centers (at v158A they end up at four_ways_inn).
I may later check for lords stuck at four_ways_inn and set them to exile, then let them attempt to re-enter again each month (so the faction can gracefully be eliminated in between). That would be the elegant solution for an old complaint coming from v156 and reported to continue at v158.
I had also turned off paying attention to the diplomacy switch that could have prevented lords from recycling (and thus not returning from exile after their faction is dead), as I was suspicious people shot themselves in the foot toggling things. If it becomes a big issue someday I can hijack an unused simple_trigger to check for stuck lords. I don't want to do it release day; this is a problem for 400+ game days as factions are falling, not a day 1 problem.

Last edited:
Opened a v160 A6, but so far there isn't much to put into it.
This week's goals:
A) add regen to Khergit Wolfweres similar to and probably on the same timer as Unicorns.
B) add a check for open space in inventory at village specialty selling anything, exactly as was added for crafting guilds checking space before selling raw materials.

C) Change poison handling to allow more than one tier of poison. There has been a slot reserved in the agent database layout for poison strength, I just never got around to implementing it. So far only spiders and now pocket bolts for hand crossbows have a poison effect, and pocket bolts even check that they were fired only from one of the 3 types of hand crossbows before implementing the poison effect. I'd like to mark the poison strength as well, and multiply some number by the poison strength active at the victim agent for each 3 second tick in the timed effects timer. When setting the poisoned effect the change at special mounts attack for spiders, and at the special weapons handler for pocket bolts, would be to see if the agent is already poisoned with a higher value poison, else it is safe to set the poison and timer according to what hit just now. I also want a limited reduction in damage coming from ironflesh at the target. I'd also like spiders to be able to roll for double strike on poison, since all the poison spider bites around my house growing up left two not one hole around the bite, and that suggests I should check for multiple bites.

D) I also want to look over Berembert's dialogs to either clone for Ninnock or try to add her to Berembert's dialogs, but I am uncertain if this is feasible. I'd like Ninnock to be more useful, but I need to check what happens if for example each is cooking a different project. I expect the timer and global variable holding the latest tinkered item in progress allows only 1 at a time. From what I learn doing this I can start to look at other dialogs, as dialogs is an existing weakness at the mod.
E)
In the next 3-7 weeks:
I'll expand Bards to have Area Effect auras and charms. I just wanted to clean up what I already had before adding "new" content. Expanding Bard content is fairly simple, using the existing M mechanic to select a class specific list of commands. I am mainly hindered by lack of icons, and need to make a blank bard songbook just like clerics and mages have. This would need to be added as an exception to presentation battle as well. I sort-of tried this back in v150 and decided I had too much on my plate at the time.
Paladin Auras are exactly a precursor to the code needed for Bard songs. It may be sooner, since it is a medium but not hard difficulty task. I just like setting lowered expectations. This is still a relatively quick transform.

F) On the topic of mid future planning:
Long term I want to add some monster summoning, but although stuffing new enemies at the enemy spawn point is simple there are many not simple side effects to changing the total number of agents/enemies, and off the top of my head everything from the wavelet reinforcement manager to restrict the number of spawns to match Warband's current battle size slider setting, to little details like how to handle live summoned agents after battle when there is no matching troop at the party, and whether just stuffing summoned troops into the party breaks party size limit, and if they are killed off to prevent then there is the risk of morale hit from "lost agents". Then resurrection needs to be taught how to skip or moderate summoned troops. Perhaps a troop_is_summoned slot needs defining. The total number of troops on each side needs to be held as a global variable so it can change during battle. This even impacts loot, as loot retrieved shrinks as party size expands. Stuff like that. I consider this a fairly deep change, although plenty of mods just stuff enemies and ignore side effects, but I don't want newly arriving summoned enemies or friends to displace reinforcements that are yet to arrive.

Rangers could be useful summoners, morphing into beast masters with something tied to the terrain they are in. There are not many extra troops though, (bears and wolves) and what there are have problems. I could make a better case for Drow Priestesses; creepy crawlies I can find in the game already. This would also give Necromancers something extra to do, although from what I hear they don't want any changes to how Necromancers were back in Guspav's era. We'll have to see.

G) Sometime after that I really should look at rogues again. They don't do much right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom