What will the Multi Player levels be used for?

Users who are viewing this thread

stevepine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
They seem to be without a purpose now....I have been playing the beta and gaining in level. Slowly but surely.... but what are the levels actually for? Will they grant you things in the future?

It might be interesting to have unit formations or commands effected by player level. Such as how well units adhere to formation parameters, holding tight in shield wall or circle, outer units staying behind in skein or creating enough space to swing 2h weapons in loose.

It might be interesting to have unit formations or commands effected by player level. Such as how well units adhere to formation parameters, holding tight in shield wall or circle, outer units staying behind in skein or creating enough space to swing 2h weapons in loose.

A nice thought for singleplayer but the OP is referring to multiplayer levels. I do not believe any player should have any advantages upon joining a game. Let skill be the deciding factor; not how many skillpoints you have unlocked on your multiplayer classes (like cRPG)

M&B don't need this kind of game braking follys.
I don't see how pink color would break any game mechanic. If you mean immersion, then sure, anything can break immersion for anybody. For me, it get broken with this ridiculous weapon overswinging animation and i still can live with it, like you could with pink players xD.
I play one MMORPG from time to time, yes. Thanks for reminding me, i need to show up again, wasn't there for half a year.

I don't see how pink color would break any game mechanic. If you mean immersion, then sure, anything can break immersion for anybody. For me, it get broken with this ridiculous weapon overswinging animation and i still can live with it, like you could with pink players xD.
I play one MMORPG from time to time, yes. Thanks for reminding me, i need to show up again, wasn't there for half a year.
You're welcome :smile: have a good time there. You can improve fighting mechanics and if you wanto to be pink thank take pink tabards and thats it. If game will be open as Warband than probobly we will see many good mods and improvments, like it was in not much popular c-RPG mod, some ppl thought it was meh and some find rly nice immersion to medieval times there by creating you're own unique character which was recognizable from far away on battlefield, and trust me you dont need pink hats and shoes for it ^^

A nice thought for singleplayer but the OP is referring to multiplayer levels. I do not believe any player should have any advantages upon joining a game. Let skill be the deciding factor; not how many skillpoints you have unlocked on your multiplayer classes (like cRPG)
Mercs might be a fun concept

Back
Top Bottom