What other games do you play?

Users who are viewing this thread

This is really more of an off topic chat thread.

But since I'm already here, Kingdom Hearts 2 has been the game I've been playing most lately.

Right now? ****, I play so many games, just about every genre except sports. Well, right now, it's Burnout: Revenge and Gothic. Occasionally CS:S when I get bored, but that always applies.

Counterstrike counts as half life?

a little bit of CSS (well, i do have a clan...) And a little bit of BF2. And a little bit of C&C generals (online).

I guess that all games i play (besides M&B) are online games. Make's it more interesting.

How do you bear with complete retards that cannot tell the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground? (BF2)

CrazyEyes said:
How do you bear with complete retards that cannot tell the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground? (BF2)

they make good cannon fodder (and the servers are better in Australia)

Halo, Cod 2, Mount & Blade, Maple story, MU online, Mount & blade, KE, Silkroad, Prelude to darkness, Mount & Blade, Sims 2, Worms 3d, Mount & Blade, GTA:s, Zelda Classic and Mount & Blade.

Did I mention I play Mount & Blade?

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

I enjoy Age of Empires 3,it came all original and packed up as birthday present!Yay!(Access to original games are rare here)

And I truly liked how they portrayed Turkish civilization.Except a few,insignificant grammar mistakes.

"Abus Gun","Obüs topu" means howitzer in Turkish,and I don't remember middle sized hand cannons in Ottoman army.That may be MY mistake too_Or Obüs might be meant for these Great Bombards in Turkish.

"Baratcu Corps" if it could be "Barutcu Corps" it would be more correct.Still,it means Gunpowderman in Turkish,and that is a bit funny.

Spahi could be Sipahi,is beautifully and authentically designed with all the turban and especially spiked mace,and yes,they stomp infantry like empty coke cans(ZOMG Area effect mace attack!).Heheh.

Hearing Sultan Süleyman talk famous proverbs is extremely funny!

Here are the "newer" games, I play: AOE3, Spellforce2, Stronghold2, Empire Earth2(Yay, that's all, but I go buy RON Rise of Legends, it's cool.)Well, the "older" games: Warcraft3:Frozen Throne (b.net, b.net and b.net  :wink: ), UT04, Mount and Blade, Gothic2-Addon, Morrowind (with all races-plugins I've found in the internet hehe), Star Wars Battlefront2, Heroes4 (next time Heroes5), Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic and a lot of full-versions on gamemagazines. As you can see, I play more older games than newer ones.  :oops:  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom