Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-12-05_21.42.49_a4b029c761262f51e2820c3eacf435e6
Szent found the possible problem and solution - Corrupt AMD driver.

maybe it would be good if you reported the problem to AMD, I already reported it (but maybe if they see that you are developers, they will solve the problem faster than with other games)

maybe it would be good if you reported the problem to AMD, I already reported it (but maybe if they see that you are developers, they will solve the problem faster than with other games)
I tried several versions, everything is in vain, I deleted the game, nobody cares

Game crashed right after winning a tournament then got
ERROR d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device:: lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.
It then went on to say
*_* The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to proceed?
I clicked yes
and it popped up TWCrashuploader
where it had my report files and crash description
and then said Info Thank you for your help. Upload completed successfully. You can use the following identifier if you prefer to seek help in person: 2023-12-22_22.08.58_bbc9dd664564b162be6a7ffc6d3baf4d
Then said Error cannot cleanup crash report. I click OK and it then says Always Ignore? Would you like to always ignore this failure?
I clicked cancel and it closed the game I wasn't sure how to upload the screenshots on here so I just typed them out if anyone knows how to upload screenshots would be much appreciated thanks.

Game crashed right after winning a tournament then got
ERROR d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device:: lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.
It then went on to say
*_* The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to proceed?
I clicked yes
and it popped up TWCrashuploader
where it had my report files and crash description
and then said Info Thank you for your help. Upload completed successfully. You can use the following identifier if you prefer to seek help in person: 2023-12-22_22.08.58_bbc9dd664564b162be6a7ffc6d3baf4d
Then said Error cannot cleanup crash report. I click OK and it then says Always Ignore? Would you like to always ignore this failure?
I clicked cancel and it closed the game I wasn't sure how to upload the screenshots on here so I just typed them out if anyone knows how to upload screenshots would be much appreciated thanks.
On top of that forgot to mention my game wont even open anymore just keeps saying opening starting game open steam and then closes

I found a work around by upgrading my GPU, from a 1080 with 8G mem to a 7900 XTX with 24G mem. The increase in mem seems to matter for some reason. It smells like a Rogue Pointer Bug, possibly in the driver ??? Clutching at straws.

Try to find a work around - change settings - change drivers etc etc

I've had this crash twice now 2023-12-23_11.29.03_6d572b1dbff7b52da3ab139162ef836d dump log.
After speaking to new heroes in keep, I exited and got an auto save then i joined the tournament. It crashed loading into the match selection stages not when entering or watching a match, just the ladder setup for the tournament. Has happened in Varnovopol and Dunglanys. I have entered many tournaments and not crashed so maybe it is linked to the auto save or the meeting people, news feed was listed in the crash log.

Back
Top Bottom