Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-12-05_21.42.49_a4b029c761262f51e2820c3eacf435e6
Summary: The game crash in the arena / tournament
How to Reproduce: The game crash in the arena, whether I participate in a tournament or just enter the arena the game crash, I do not play with any mode
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core
GPU Driver Version: 23.11.1
CPU: Radeon RX 590 Series (8gb)
RAM: HyperX 16 GB 3200 MHz
Motherboard: ASRock B450 Pro4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): i have 2 SSD M2 each having 1t (total 2t)

The game crash in the arena / tournament
The game crash in the arena, whether I participate in a tournament or just enter the arena the game crash, I do not play with any mode
The game has had this problem for a long time, I think since version 1.1.2, but I'm playing now on 1.1.6 and it rarely crashes when I save the game

2023-12-05_21.42.49_a4b029c761262f51e2820c3eacf435e6

I think the problem appeared when you updated the crowd to make it look better, but I don't think that's the problem because I'm still somewhere at 100-300 fps (and that for example in the arenas in Battania it crashes very rarely but in other arenas can crash instantly) maybe add a setting to change the crowd back to how it was before or simply that I take/remove them all out, maybe that way it won't crash anymore, who knows =)

Last edited:
The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Play on lower Performance settings ? Yes, i think they've improved the Arenas.

Try turning off Shadows, see if that helps ???
I tried absolutely everything, it doesn't matter what settings I have, either from the game or from amd / adrenalin edition, I have 100-300 fps, I also tried with fps blocked at 60 or 75 with and without vsync, I was looking for a solution many times, I ran out of ideas.

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
2023-12-07_12.11.36_a4b029c761262f51e2820c3eacf435e6

I tried again, I saved before entering a tournament, after I entered it crashed instantly this time, sometimes it doesn't crash immediately.
I don't see where I can send the game save.

this is the game save

both, it may crash immediately when I enter the arena or it may crash a little later, or in the arenas in the battania it may not crash, it's weird , the game is optimized, it works fine, but it crashes in the arena, sometimes the screen freezes and then crashes, sometimes it exits the game directly and crashes =/

Does this crash happen every time you try? Does it happen right after the crash or happens after a while?
4l958d.jpg
=} that moment when we were waiting for the problem to be resolved =D

Funny Memes but response times around here aren't immediate, you might wait days. I don't think they have alot of staff fixing bugs ?

I had to solve many of my own problems, usually with work arounds or upgrading hardware, or both.

Funny Memes but response times around here aren't immediate, you might wait days. I don't think they have alot of staff fixing bugs ?

I had to solve many of my own problems, usually with work arounds or upgrading hardware, or both.
ya but this problem is like 2 years old xD I thought he would solve it

bro i have 100-300 fps in m&bb, i can play games like rust on max set on servers with 300-1000 players and never crash, I will get an rtx and more ram when gta 6 comes out in 2026 until then I have no real reason, upgrading hardware never fix a game problem xD most of the time make the problem worse

Szent found the possible problem and solution - Corrupt AMD driver.

bro if this is the only game which crashes means they don't make the game work for amd =/ I mean, what would you like me to do to use a 3-4 year old version only to have all my other games crash? so no fix xD

I just reinstalled all the drivers to the latest version, and restarted the PC, the game still crashes omg, if they don't make the game run on the latest version of amd, my last option is to reinstall windows until I change the parts =}} is so hard to update the game on the last version ? (I know it's hard to make a game, especially nowadays, but they are the experts, not me xD )

Back
Top Bottom