What other games do you play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Am I the only one here who likes the old games?You haven't lived until you've played Chrono Trigger.

You haven't lived until you've played Chrono Trigger

Public service,drained off your taxes  :mrgreen:

My Friend gave me the game,yet I'm looking for an emulator.Heck I just got the files,didn't even take a look.

You do know that while I have TWO ****LOADS of those on my PC, talking about illegal stuff on the forums is forbidden?

"Do you have an ass in your head?" classic.

CrazyEyes said:
You do know that while I have TWO ****LOADS of those on my PC, talking about illegal stuff on the forums is forbidden?

"Do you have an ass in your head?" classic.
What illegal stuff? :roll:

I see that there aren't too many warcraft iii players. You should try it, it has a good story. Am I starting to sound like I'm advertising it?

Right now

Except M&B of course

Battlefield 2
Space rangers 2 ( i blame this forum that got me hocked)
UFO Aftermath (it wont ever reach up to UFO enemy unknown but its not that bad)
And when i want to feal brain dead i play. Plasma Pong

malenn said:
UFO Aftermath (it wont ever reach up to UFO enemy unknown but its not that bad)

It's actually pretty good until you get up to the Alien UFO's. Starting you in the middle of a room with several aliens armed with missile launchers is not my idea of a good time.

Fair enough, UFO did the same, but at least the AI killed itself with the blaster launcher rather than your team, nine times out of 10.

I'm playing the sequel (Aftershock) at the moment, and it's even better. I was initially put off by the demo, but the game itself is actually rather good. I love the new physics too - nothing better than critically hitting someone on a platform, sending them cartwheeling back over the edge and watching them drop to the floor :smile: Reminds me of Silent Storm in realtime.

Ufo Aftermath is ****e.Utter ****e.Even with the Biomass Are effect it is ****e now and it is ****e then.Alien bases and Ufos are Dreadful,and I had to cheat after invading Area 51's Russian counterpart.Aliens with rocket launchers and Armor and Shield are practically invincible,and the Moon is a ****ty way of last battle.

I am an XCOM maniac,finished 1,2,and 3 with extreme prejudice,butthis is an insult.

It wasn't that bad, once you figured out what you were doing (like the bog standard Reticulan hybrid armour actually being better than the later versions).

The sequel is a lot better so far.

Where does the battle take place then?I heard the sequel is about ACCEPTING Alien surrender!

It is an insult to an XCOM Soldier.NEVER!

On XBox 360 I play Oblivion, when I've got enough of that I will resume Kameo (that might take some time).
On PC I play some Neverwinter Nights and I restarted Temple of Elemental Evil.

I'm waiting for Neverwinter Nights 2 (PC), Dreamfall (XBox) and Gothic 3 (PC). I hope my current notebook is good enough.

I like FPS, RPG, MMORPG, strategy and sport games...

...and I play Frozen Throne, BF 1942 ,Counter strike ,Age of empires 3, Rome total war and FİFA games...

Back
Top Bottom