What other games do you play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Besides,oldies are always nice.Like Alien Legacy.You start in a star system analogous to Solar System,except planets with Roman names,and just a Gas Giant named Poseidon instead of BOTH Neptune and Uranus,in a colony ship put to stasis.YOu wake up and begin to settle in the system,and your job is to survive against disasters.THe idea is good enough,as the plot is also nice.

I wrote the whole plot to wikipedia myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_Legacy

A very fun and long game.
http://www.addictingclips.com/Content.aspx?key=97DBA08806171653&refCode=&brand=ag
I have never beat it, it seems as if it starts over again.... and a again...

well, my **** was chewed off by a onetoothed old man last night, and now I'm installing WoW.

Freeshards aren't illegal with WoW, they don't copy off Blizzard's source code. Or something. Anyway, I know they're totally legal.

I've been playin GTA San Andreas alot lately, i just love that game (however Vice City's soundtrack is much better)

Other than that I've been playing Dance Dance revolution Extreme 2 alot, i love this game alot too, its ridiculous fun. it's just as nerdy as it seems but its mad fun but it's also as hard as it looks when you play on standard/heavy.

I've also been playin UEFA Euro 2004 a fair amount, but I'm hoping to get Winning Eleven 9 or Fight Night Round 3 in the coming weeks. That, or Ultimate fighting championship: Tapout or the Pride FC game if I can track them down.

Nash said:
ther than that I've been playing Dance Dance revolution Extreme 2 alot, i love this game alot too, its ridiculous fun. it's just as nerdy as it seems but its mad fun but it's also as hard as it looks when you play on standard/heavy.
I hear you there, my friend got me interested in DDR a couple years ago and I was so hooked I bought a Playstation 2... just for DDR.  Since then I have of course bought a couple other games (mostly DDR).  If I'm not playing DDR, I usually play Soul Calibur 3.

Oh, I also recently bought Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (it's great if you like hack+slash+story), and I rented Dragon Quest 8 the other day but console RPG's seem really boring these days.  Nothing at all like Chrono Trigger, which is the last RPG I really enjoyed.

I should add SiN Episode 1: Emergence, I think i bought it because it was a half-life 2 clone that was cheap, but now I realize I done it for the boobies.

Jagged Alliance 2

I loved the first game, and the second one looks nice..

But I am having problems with my graphics card, a new one, and the underlying problem might be in the power supply or mother board...
I might not be able to play anything for a long time..  :cry:

forte712 said:
Jagged Alliance 2

I loved the first game, and the second one looks nice..

But I am having problems with my graphics card, a new one, and the underlying problem might be in the power supply or mother board...
I might not be able to play anything for a long time..  :cry:

Yeah, that game is satan... :shock:    I've spent litterally months playing it :roll: :wink:
no worries, JA3 is set to come out soon, it'll be compatable with the latest graphics devices

Just Finished SiN Emergence, I was disappointed that I didn't see enough boobies, but lots of explosions and headss being blown off, and heads as in the upper part of your body.
Anyways, I saw something that looked like Poil's fish.

Back
Top Bottom