What need to be improuved.

Users who are viewing this thread

In my opinion there some things that need to be improuved.

General:
- Increase damage with one handed weapons. You should be able to kill someone with 3-4 hits maximum.
- Increase infantry spears damage on horses.
- Movement should be less floaty.

Siege:
- Activate teamkills. This is such a mess, people just spam everywhere. Shooters shoot in the back of their allies without thinking and kill enemies. This would force players to think of they are doing.
- Increase the speed to climb ladders. Right now it's too slow.
- The time to capture flags should be reduced. It's 70 seconds I think, I would reduce it to 55-60.

Agree on these.

I think damage from one handed weapons is because of the high armor absorbtion or 2 formulas(Area and damage) not optimised, dedicated a thread to it and some other feedback, not sure why it's not showing on bannerlord discussion list.

Also, too many blunt hits, like way too ****ing many.

Also, when you manage to hit somebody the stucking effet should be reduced a bit in order to be able to spam people who brainlessly hit back when they get hit.

Archers and Xbows are way too ****ing easy. On Warband a new player could maybe put 1 on 4 shots but here, everyone is a ****ing elf without practice.

Movements are still a bit too floaty which makes it hard to follow targets ( hips are not rotating fast enough ) which also makes it really hard to land top hits. + every heavy class is running too slow, the only fun classes to play atm in terms of movement speed are the two handed classes ( guards, savages,... ) and making people spawn so far during sieges especially when they're attacking kills the dynamic of the siege.

When you're 1 against 3, you can't even back when you've got a shield as an infantry because when you're walking backwards you're going at the speed of a snail.

And again, get rid of the directional shield block or just use the same system used right now when players are climbing ladders so that people just have to look where they want their shield to move. Seeing streamers playing in singleplayer is just terrible,... you see them getting hit because they don't know how to use the directional blocking system and you can feel a lot of frustration coming from them. Many people told us our feedbacks were bull**** because we are " competitive 2h naked warband tryhards " yet the same guys must be crying right now because of how hard it is.

Spears are getting stuck way too often ( there's a massive problem with blunt hits in this game ),...

Please, listen to us, it's absolutely necessary. I hope you're going to fix these issues because other than that it's really fun.

There's a huuuuuuuge potential for competitive tournaments on this game, seeing the amount of people playing and streaming right now is incredibly exciting, yet, in order to achieve this, TaleWorlds has to absolutely fix the actual state of combat on Bannerlord. I hope we'll see more maps and also duel and battle game modes in the future.

Implementing duel would allow us to help you understanding those issues way faster by the way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom