What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

yay my favourite youtuber is on The Economist. I like discovering a content-creater early, and then seeing them rise to fame. It makes me feel privileged as if they were my children.
check out Contrapoints btw. It's identity politics stuff with some focus on trans/gender issues. It offers wittiness, nice costumes, decors and lighting, lots of self-awareness, intellectual charitableness to opponents and nuanced thinking from someone trained in both music and philosophy.

Glossing over the boring things like her survival instinct, life story, overall personality and sense of humor, the interesting part (to me) is that although I don't have to focus too hard to see that she is trans, it feels more

normal

too see her with all the makeup, feminine hair and modulated voice register. It's the few times in the videos when she is, uhm...au naturel? and looks and sounds like a standard issue man, that feel weird and wrong.

Brandon is cute and all, but I wish he were less long-winded about everything he says.

Some time ago he made a couple of videos about historical atrocities and reenactment and I tried to watch it, I really did but after at least ten minutes of him waffling on and on without saying ANYTHING, I just gave up. ? GET ? TO ? THE ? ****ING ? POINT ? BRANDON ?

His movie commentaries are nice though, but his commentary on AC3 is... hard to watch.

Back
Top Bottom