What is your favourite part of NW so far?

Currently viewing this thread:

Sir Prince

Formerly Reformed Spammer
Count
M&BWBWF&SNW
First thing I did after checking the options menu was go through the tutorial, which is awesome. A nice basic tutorial and funny dialogue :grin: The music is fantastic and doesn't randomly spike in volume like the bagpiper tracks in MM did, plus the skins are very beautiful.

5arge

Master Knight
Commander Battles are my favorite addition. Now you can have an epic line battle with just a few people.

FRANKVONTANK

Recruit
****ING HELL YEAH THIS **** IS THE BOMB.

Just charged into a fight with "Hall of the mountain king" bang through my head phones N = ****ING AWESOME!

90 dudes around me, run around a corner, KA-****ING-BLAM we all get our arses WHOOOPED!

Awesome work so far. For this I'm glad to pay 10 Euros.

The music, the model-details, the sound of cannon-impacts next to you, the rockets flying through the sky...
You see that a lot of love was put in this mod/dlc.

Londnred

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Commander battles. Without a doubt.
Second thing: Musicians and the Backround music.
3rd thing: Bueatiful uniforms.

koach2

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SNW
Commander Battles in StrangeWays.

Feels like playing BG2 again...

*single manly tear*

And I'm a bloody BG dev... My mod is dying...

*goes to cry in the corner*

Admiral

Knight
Commander battles!! The limits for infantry are a bit annoying, though.

As many other things in our DLC, the limits can be turned off I believe :mrgreen: But that might cause evil players like me having 10 units of cuirassiers in one team :wink:

J D

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNW
Musketoons, as well as when you interrupt the reload animation, you can restart from roughly where you left off instead of having to redo the whole animation.

Top Bottom