What is your favourite part of NW so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

On a more serious note.

Classical music. It helps greatly to make NW a one of a kind experience. It's such a nice touch.

All uniforms in general, but especially officer's uniforms. Such eye candy.

Partisans. ****. Yeah.

The content quality, to be honest.

NW is just a lot better than M&M (IMO), that's why I bought it and I wasn't disappointed. NW is to M&M what Warband is to M&B. Improved a bunch of stuff, added new content and fleshed out the game a lot more.

Walk feature, the training, commander battles, graphics (Even on medium/low graphics the DLC looks fantastic, unlike MM which looked like paper if you took the worse quality options) and everything else.

First of all, I like this mod very much, honor to you for this great work!

I hope you will be able to solve all bugs in the next days... I'll try to reinstall Warband and NW today to get a bugfree game on my system. The rest is your job, i think  :wink:

But there are a few things, i don't like:
[list type=decimal]
[*]no more zoom! - i'm missing it very much, most while playing Hunter/Sniper it's painfull!
[*]no way to host a game from normal PC! - My game only appears in the LAN (or is it a bug?).
[*]there's a litle to much "green" (plants) in some of the new maps. First of all in the townmap(s)! - Maby that take part in the grafic/lag-problems we have at the moment?!
[/list]
Most i like the interruption of reloading when moving is needed. So from now on it's not nessesary to start reloading from the beginning! - Thats great!

Go ahead with this good work!
WJB

Personally, I like how they removed the zoom. With the big maps in NW, there is more of a challenge to spot enemies from a distance, as well as more realism.

I love the new artillery things as canister and mortars etc, but it seems I've lost all skills to it  :neutral:
Where on MM I was fairly good at cannons, on NW, I have no idea if I hit anything or if the shot comes somewhere near the spot I marked...

Haresus said:
Personally, I like how they removed the zoom. With the big maps in NW, there is more of a challenge to spot enemies from a distance, as well as more realism.
:shock:
I were talking about the gameplay, not realism. IMO the whole game has not much to do with realism.

Everything :grin:
I really like the rockets and artillery aiming  :lol:
Then the 51st Light Infantry, and the 95th's hats and how they don't have beyonets :grin:
Then the music :grin:

It is all the small details that makes the DLC so good.  But one of the best new implemented feature in the DLC are the Bonuses. I really hope the DEV team can tveak it so it works without lag. The Bonussed encourage people to play this awesome DLC they way it is meant to be played -

And that is Regiments forming huge organised lines commanded by Officers!

I remember the first time I saw this Bonus feature in a game back in the early 90's in the strategy game Centurion, and later also in the Total War series. Implementing this feature in a first person game is truely innovative in my opinion.

Now musicians, flag bearers are suddenly useful and not just used by trolls  :wink:

Great work Dev Team. Love your work!!

The Lutzowsches Freikorps (all the new uniforms and units, really, but especially the Freikorps). The sound bullets make when they pass near you. The walk toggle (I'm left handed so I play with the arrow keys, which made walking very impractical for me in MM). The buffs (hope they can enable them again), which might make even casual play a more organized affair.

And, of course, breaking ALL the windows.

I really enjoy Commander Battles
the musicians
I also like the nice looking uniforms

This is my first post. Hello community!  :smile:
I've been tracking these forums for mods and gaming hints since 2008, when M&B came out. Using singleplayer only, I played and play many of the excellent mods from this wunderfull community. For Hegemony 268 B.C I even keep a seperate  960 version of M&B :wink:

But I always felt that I should register to give feedback and to say thank you.
Now I finally have done it due to the napoleonic wars DLC.

Back
Top Bottom