What are you playing right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Teofish said:
Not necessarily. The Romans often Latinised the names various barbaric tribes attributed to themselves or their area. So in essence the Latin name is in itself derivative of the original.

Well, it's derivative of one of the tribes, anyway. But I just wish there was an all-encompassing word for "Germanic" that wasn't derived from Germanic tongues via Latin, but rather straight through Germanic languages themselves. Deutsch is the closest (because it comes from a word literally meaning "the people")...

Teofish said:
It's not that they're implausible. I just think it'd be more fun without them.

This. When my friend showed me the game, I was hyped, thinking someone was going to finally do Stomping Lands, but make something that wasn't a scam. Then I saw the machine guns. Dinosaurs lose some of their splendor when you're capable of mowing them down by the hundreds. See: Jurassic Park, where the tension is maintained mostly because no one ever has guns. Something that new one will probably mess up in favor of a huge dino body count, even though only a single dinosaur was killed in all the first three movies by a human (the one that gets kicked onto the spikes by Jeff Goldblum's daughter.)

I'm playing witcher two right now. Pretty fun. Has had more than a few crashes though. And Skyrim ran better but was so much less cool.

I imported my Witcher 1 savegame into it so I started with Raven's Armour (Essentially the only armour upgrade in Witcher 1 unless you're willing and able to dish out 5000 for a 'hardened leather jerkin' or somesuch) aaand in the first chapter I find Astrogarus' Armour. Which is better than Raven's. :'( Also I started with Aerondight and D'jaebl, two swords I'd earned, but also with the Mahakaman Rune Sihil which I hadn't earned (stupid dentist, stupid stored teeth) which was better than D'jaebl. And now I found an even better sword on some miniboss jerkoff who had killed a she-troll and tried to kill me. Kinda sad, but entirely logical.

Fan-Made Attack on Titan.
Don't even judge me! It's unfinished, ugly, and extremely rough around the edges, but once you get the hang of it (and find out about the shift button, and change your camera setting) it's incredibly fun and time consuming.
I just wish that bit could be downloaded so you can play it outside of your browser. In full screen, preferably.
Also there's a link in the comments that I'm using as well, before the game wouldn't start right.

I've been playing Don't Starve Together since I got it for free. (Because I own Don't Starve).  I actually like it more than DS because you can have different people each gather a specific resource, making it a lot easier to survive.

I have been playing E.Y.E divine cybermancy, that game is a hidden gem, its so weird and great, the stealth system only work if you are invisible, the monsters there are ****ing op and everyone speaks a combination of Chinese, Russian, Indian, Japanese and whatever the **** it sounds weird as **** and its great I love it, you can hack a door but the door can hack you and then you become door

Back
Top Bottom