What are you playing right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Huh, weird. I usually favour archers heavily because they have so much higher RoF than Crossbowmen and boomstickers. In my battles the enemy are usually down to maybe a third of their initial strength before they even make contact with my infantry. Maybe it's Stainless Steel who's buffing them though. Haven't played Vanilla Vanilla in years.

I'm not so sure really. Started reminiscing about when I first got M2. I definitely relied on the same base-tactic back then since it'd worked well in Rome before that. And I've always played on hard battle difficulty ever since Medieval 1.

Started playing alpha protocol, and as in every stealth game I play I gonna try to do a no kill run that I am going to probably fail by killing some stupid random guard, also gonna try to do a Solid Snake type of character since I can choose what to say and skills and what not, too bad the main character is bald and looks more asian than anything

I decided to start playing Crusader Kings 2, and suddenly it's 5:30 in the morning. What happened? :ohdear:

So far it's a great game, but holy hell. Did they have to lock all the really interesting stuff behind a million tons of DLC?

Well, ya know...Lord Para demands his due. And the developers can do little else.
(It is a Para game, right?)

In any case, I have the same problem with Company of Heroes. I'm half done with the original American campaign, finished the British and all three(?) Tales of Valor mini-campaigns, and have 23 hours clocked in after installing it...on Sunday morning.

Shatari said:
So far it's a great game, but holy hell. Did they have to lock all the really interesting stuff behind a million tons of DLC?

Well, no. It was interesting enough back when there was no DLC. You've just been unfortunate that they've added more and more interesting things as DLC over 3 years of development.  :razz:

chbpI.jpg

Shatari said:
I decided to start playing Crusader Kings 2, and suddenly it's 5:30 in the morning. What happened? :ohdear:

Ikr? But the Steam sale is going to be here soon so you can buy all 52 DLC packs then :iamamoron:
(But in all seriousness, a friend told me to just get the bigger packs that actually add something to the game, rather than wasting $120 on useless character portraits.

I got the enhanced edition of witcher one so I have two more stories to play  :party:

Edit actually more than two. I tried 'those damned swamps' and ... bigod. Doesn't seem quite finished and also uurgh.

dder1i.png

Though for some reason, I'm not seeing the blue/green circles on trees when I go to cut them down, so I have to hold down let click and rotate till it starts cutting.  :mad:

Currently playing ARMA 2:OA with expansions, I gave up on the campaigns after 1 day. Seriously, what is with the AI...."move to that house 200 metre's away" squad leader walks into the sea, goes prone and drowns. Back to standard mission editing. What a cluster****, only cost £7 though.

Crusader Kings II. I made a custom character in the 1066 start, a Germanic pagan, as king of Denmark. I'm working towards a Germanic revival. So far, I assisted Erik the Heathen in winning the War of the Two Eriks, and so now Sweden is also led by a fellow Germanic devotee. My next goal is to take the Norwegian-held Germanic holy site, and then the one in Zeeland, and reform the faith. Then, unite Scandinavia. Then, push into the Holy Roman Empire. I plan to create a Germanic Union, uniting all the Germanic people from the Alps to the Arctic, from the Channel to the Vistula under one Fylkir.

Back
Top Bottom