What are you playing right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

12c4255069439e0e9ab15e36653dea88.gif

Actually looks a hell of a lot more fun, not to mention semi-polished, than most other games in that particular genre. I do hate how they always have to add modern weapons to them though. Would've preferred only rudimentary stone age stuff.

Teofish said:
Since Fylke is a county, doesn't that make him degrade himself from King to Count? :razz:

Fylkir is the title of the head of the reformed Norse/Germanic pagan religion. Basically a Caliph. Female equivalent is Fylkja

That's true. I've been trying to find a Germanic name for "Germanic", but even in German it's from the Latin-derived word. Perhaps "Fylkirtum der Deutschen"? But Deutsch is usually used more narrowly to mean German, rather than Germanic (also, historically used for the Dutch).

Not necessarily. The Romans often Latinised the names various barbaric tribes attributed to themselves or their area. So in essence the Latin name is in itself derivative of the original.

Teofish said:
Actually looks a hell of a lot more fun, not to mention semi-polished, than most other games in that particular genre. I do hate how they always have to add modern weapons to them though. Would've preferred only rudimentary stone age stuff.
Considering there are highly techonological basilisks around the island, guns don't seem entirely out of place; besides guns are very hard to aquire, haven't seen anyone in the servers having one.

Back
Top Bottom