What are you playing right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

It's downloading so slow, come on.

Anyway, something about the trailer disappointed me mildly, Oblivion styled Legionnaires rather than Morrowind styled.

MW-item-Imperial_Armor.jpg

Legion_Armor.png

Well, I started the Enclave again. I had years to play it and yesterday, it was on Steam weeklong sales with only 0,99€, so I couldn't let it. Man, what a masterpiece of a game!

Around two weeks ago I started editing that mod and gave all imperial legionaries with sword and shield the shieldwall formation, made all orcs frighten enemy infantry and added the Orcrest faction. I can upload it somewhere if you want.
4SG4w.jpg
Edit: uploaded: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4wapblfdbjccmki/Elder+Srolls+-+Orcrest.7z

I played a bit of CS:GO today

It has a leveling system now, just like in dota  when you level up you get some free skin, why did they add that just now ? and it doesnt even affect the matchmaking at all  its just there

The new Falchion knife looks a bit weird to me.

It's a shame they didn't add any new knife skins for it, just the same old same old.

AWP Hyper Beast and AWP Medusa looks nice though.

I never liked League of Legends, I never liked DoTA 2 (although I did play the original DoTA and it's derivative maps a ton for WC3 when they first became popular, I liked the Naga themed one the best) but I decided to give Heroes of the Storm a try and it's actually pretty fun. All of the heroes feel unique and distinct from one another, there's more to the game than standing around auto-attacking minions and in general it's just a lot more fun.

The interface and controls are better than the others by a long-shot as well. I see what they were going for with casualizing the **** out of it, but I do kind of miss a little depth in terms of having a store, for example.

From what I've heard they casualized the gameplay mechanics but they didn't solve the biggest problem of Dota-style games, i.e. that you need a good team and one incompetent or trolling team member is enough to destroy everyone else's hard work.

Back
Top Bottom