What are you playing right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

SWTOR. It's actually quite cool. The F2P is not perfect, but not totally horrible and I kinda like the gameplay. Although it's not really innovative or anything. :wink:

Severance: Blade of Darkness

Having boatloads of fun. Easily the second best sword swinging game ever, though nowhere near as difficult as I remembered. I remembered it was near Dark Souls levels of unlubed assrape, but I have only died while trying to evade stupid Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider traps. I'm also making a LP of it, though it's in Moontalk. Might make subtitles at some point if I can be arsed to, don't know.

Amontadillo said:
gaham1 said:
Teofish said:
Hehey. I just finished AC Revelations. And now I've gotten back into my WW1 tactics playthrough of Empire TW.
Whats a WW1 tatics playthrough?
Basically using WW1 Tactics (which I believe implies lots of artillery) ´to fight the battles in Empire.
Pretty much yes. Lots of mortars with quicklime shells, rockets and howitzers. Riflemen, conscripts and hand mortar companies in trenches/barricades, and no cavalry whatsoever. Navy is steamship, bomb ketch and rocketboat only. Effective as ****.

Nahkuri said:

Having boatloads of fun. Easily the second best sword swinging game ever, though nowhere near as difficult as I remembered. I remembered it was near Dark Souls levels of unlubed assrape, but I have only died while trying to evade stupid Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider traps. I'm also making a LP of it, though it's in Moontalk. Might make subtitles at some point if I can be arsed to, don't know.
What character are you playing? It's amazingly easy with the amazon. The other three, not so much.

Ringwraith #5 said:
Nahkuri said:

What character are you playing? It's amazingly easy with the amazon. The other three, not so much.

The Amazon drives me mad with her wailing. I'm playing with the kniggit, and so far the only enemies who have managed to get me anywhere near death have been this high level big orc who managed to get me stuck in a corner and the skinless bossfight of that zombie island castle. And even those are because FRAPS brings my fps down to ~15 and the game's controls get kinda unreactive at that point so I'm constantly making the wrong moves and/or failing at special moves.

SpecOps - The Line
Too easy on anything but the top two difficulty levels. Survival is a matter of luck. After each death you have to watch the same cutscene over and over again (thankfully you can skip most of them). Spacebar is sprint and "go to cover"/"go out of cover" (**** yeah, consoles!). When you sprint, you won't be able to properly steer your character yacht. After each death and/or cutscene all the weapons on the ground disappear, so of course the game will happily force you to use a weapon you don't want and then delete everything else all the ****ing time. Retarded cooperative AI that isn't allowed to die.

What does that make?
Yes! Bad game design and a mightily pissed of poor ol' me. Good gods of the Abyss, I'm raging so hard right now.

I want to use my second character slot in SWtoR for something other than decoration, for which it's lousy. Should I go Trooper or Smuggler? I prefer the combat style of Troopers. But the Smuggler seems to have a much more interesting story arc.

Finished Spec Ops.
Alright, ignoring the rage in the previous post, there are gameplay elements where the designers need to be flogged for.
The story though... damn fine. There's actual character development and it actually tricked me into certain things. Not all of them, but some I totally fell for.
Also some interesting decisions to be made along the way.
According to Steam I logged 11 hours, but at least two of those werespent alt+tabbed out, venting rage and gathering the will to try soemthing again I died fifteen times doing.

Got the game for ten bucks and those it was well worth.

Back
Top Bottom