SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

Should the year be changed from 1387?

• Yes, move it to 1357.

Votes: 146 41.1%
  • No, 1387 is good.

Votes: 190 53.5%
  • Yes, but not 1357. (please reply with suggested year)

Votes: 19 5.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hazzardevil said:
stareyed said:
Been playing this mod alot for the past week and i gotta say i've had quite a nice time with the mod. The armor is one of the best parts of this mod, they're very nice looking. The downside of it is that some of the armors remain the male model when you put them on females, making them look fat. The map is quite interesting because it's basically the Nord-Swadian sections of Calradia but it's huge too! Though it gets boring because it needs more bandits, i'm always itching to see my troops fight. The rebels are always fun to fight and i could get a handgonne out of the fight :smile:
Supposedly female armours worn in battle were always pretty much the same as males, to the point where you couldn't tell the difference. Boob-plate and other silly things to come out of fantasy for women's armour are actually dangerous to wear because it directs the force down into the cleavage closer to the heart.

I'm not saying to make females look fantasized, or over-done. Native does female armor very realistic and there were no "boob-plates". I mean, look at sword sisters, they just don the normal plate armor. but its the gambeson military sweater things that I'm talking about more specifically. The look is the same exact one as the male. I'm sure this wasn't done intentionally because <i>some</i> of the armors have a unique female-look for them.

Great mod!
Can't wait for the next update.

I had to download it from moddb.com, as the nexus one seemed to lack the "Resources" directory, among other things.

Also, you might want to put a link to this thread in the description in those mirrors.

--
EDIT:

I've encountered what looks like a bug. NPC companions refuse to equip the new transitional armor items, although they are clearly better than what they wear now.

Here's a savegame where this problem occurs: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cgkica3i58ah9db/NPC_equipgear_bug1.zip
Trying to equip those two armor pieces I bought  (you can find them in my inventory) works as long as it's done manually. And even then, they get tossed away as soon as you go through the "Let companions choose gear from pool" option.

I've been out of the Warband loop for a good while, so I'm not sure if this is a known bug from Diplomacy or something that only affects this mod.

Hey Thick!  I just wanted to say that I am about to download the mod again.  Are you planing on future releases of this mod?  If you are dead set on changing the time period, I personally prefer that you go forward in time as there are not enough mods that accurately depict the Late Medieval/ Early Renaissance era in equipment.  Just my two cents.  Thank you for the great work!

No, keep the time period as it is. There is no other mod oif this time period depicting the high-era of the transitional armours and bascinets!

Nothing beats those beautiful things, and it is my favourite medieval era to top that off.

If I weren't so unreliable in doing comissions I'd offer you my services to attempt some decent artwork, but I'll try to get some decent drawings in anyways :wink:

Very cool mod in a new, fresh era of time. After playing the version 2 beta, I'll be vehemently anticipating the final release.  :mrgreen: Good luck with the modding.

I've been ridiculously busy in the real world lately, leaving me little to no time to work on the mod.  :sad:

I hate leaving things unfinished and I want to get his mod polished and up to snuff.

I am particularly fail in the area of scenes. If anyone is able to help me with this I'd greatly appreciate it.

thick1988 said:
I've been ridiculously busy in the real world lately, leaving me little to no time to work on the mod.  :sad:

I hate leaving things unfinished and I want to get his mod polished and up to snuff.

I am particularly fail in the area of scenes. If anyone is able to help me with this I'd greatly appreciate it.
You should go bother Romanii. I do it all the time!

bump, I'll be updating a lot of the equipment in the mod with better quality items mostly from my Historic Lords Project before long. Here's an example of what we might see.
mc9.gif

Back
Top Bottom