MP Oriental [WB] Samurai: Japan in Flames - DEAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a nice screen of Shogun TW, so I made this...

435005Thisisoda2.png

Not related to the mod, but it's just for fun !

Just like to say, this looks damn awesome! Will definitely be keeping my eye on this!

27133039ne.png

We took the decision to add an invasion mod. In this type of game, you will have to defend a village, castle or a city against hordes of chinese warriors.

This part of the mod will be called, Samurai: Chinese Invasion. We don't know yet if it will be released with Samurai: Japan in Flames or after it. For the Chinese faction we will use the armors and items from the Chinese mod "Song Dynasty".

98864544.jpg

33723844.jpg

98959505.jpg

52718037.jpg

This part of the game will be more for the fun than for an historic reproduction. But if you look at the armors, they looks like 13th armors but they can be used as 16th chinese armors too. :smile:

These are from the 17th or 18th and they are no so changed:

MilitaryCostumeEmperorKienLong1736-1796.jpg

The_Qianlong_Emperor_in_Ceremonial_Armour_on_Horseback.jpg

ChineseSoldierByWilliamAlexander1793.JPG

wohoho ! amazing idea to put japan against chinese invasion! maybe even put one player as the leader of the chinese botss :mrgreen:

Gambino said:
wohoho ! amazing idea to put japan against chinese invasion! maybe even put one player as the leader of the chinese botss :mrgreen:
Some people would come up with crazy stuff if that happends  :razz:

If you are in Paris at the moment, and at the "Japan Expo", I would be really by all pictures, videos that you can bring me back.

And more particularly by the following content:

- Samurai no Kokoro
- KOJIKI 1300 : la genèse du Japon.
- Musique et danse traditionnelles: Koto, Kotsuzumi and Bugaku.
- Taiko.
- Châteaux japonais, 12 donjons historiques.
- Kyôto, berceau de la civilisation japonaise.
- Arts martiaux: Bûshido, Kendô, Ninjutsu, Aikidô, Chanbara, Karate, Iaidô et Kyûdo.
- Exposition Wabi-Sabi.
- Arts d’Okinawa.
- Les spectacles de la scène culturelle.

Send me everything at this address, [email protected] 

I'm really disappointed to not be there this year :/

It would help us. :smile:

Only just stumbled across this mod and I must that it looks extremely promising. The whole thing is being conducted in such an organised and professional manner and I am very impressed. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom