MP Oriental [WB] Samurai: Japan in Flames - DEAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M you are a true god. That is the most amazing trailer for a mod I have EVER seen. I don't quite understand how you get it too look like that.

Hugues said:
M you are a true god. That is the most amazing trailer for a mod I have EVER seen. I don't quite understand how you get it too look like that.

This shall explain it:
[M] said:
I did the intro by exporting a bunch of game models with openbrf (grass, trees, equipment, body parts etc) and bringing them into 3ds max, then building a scene and animating it there. The warband animations merge together in really bad ways in 3ds max (at least with my limited knowledge) so the weird ass camera movement is to hide all the parts where everything's spazzing out. Same thing for the bloody hands and exploding arena etc, except composited onto game footage instead of building the whole scene

Folms said:
Hugues said:

This shall explain it:
[M] said:
I did the intro by exporting a bunch of game models with openbrf (grass, trees, equipment, body parts etc) and bringing them into 3ds max, then building a scene and animating it there. The warband animations merge together in really bad ways in 3ds max (at least with my limited knowledge) so the weird ass camera movement is to hide all the parts where everything's spazzing out. Same thing for the bloody hands and exploding arena etc, except composited onto game footage instead of building the whole scene
That explains M and M2 ^___^

Thanks for your feedbacks :smile:

@Furrnox: I don't really use the forum at the moment, I must think about that.

M&B: WARBAND SOLIDARITY !

Vote for L'Aigle as the best upcomming mod of 2012. Docm30 made an extremly good work on this modification. This mod is maybe the best thing that can be done with the Mount and Blade engine.

L'Aigle is the only M&BW mod which is nominated for the 2012 Mod of the Year. So as a M&B: Warband fan, support it like I do !

Link to vote: http://www.moddb.com/events/2012-mod-of-the-year-awards/top100

DatFrog! said:
I found a nice screen of Shogun TW, so I made this...

435005Thisisoda2.png

Not related to the mod, but it's just for fun !

rofl

Cheweymeister said:
gaham1 said:
Isnt takeda well know for their ninjas?
no they were known for their cavalry mate

Actually the Takeda were known for their army organization.

Very few people actually know this.

Edit: this is a new account my old account was Yukimura_Sanada I forgot my password and also the email which I use with that...*Genius*

JabdiMelborn said:
http://www.s-jif.com/Forum/index.php/topic,1197.0.html

:sad:

Well that sucks, does that mean the mod will become dead or what. The mod is still not operational for the multiplayer and yet they have been working no this for over a year, what have they been doing all this time.

Yea im calling it dead, on their forum the last post was the 5th February, what a joke. They worked on it for over a year and never released anything, worst than that they never really kept us up to date on whatever they were working on.

http://www.s-jif.com/Forum/index.php/topic,1197.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom