MP Oriental [WB] Samurai: Japan in Flames - DEAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
been on your forums for a bit no news on the beta,if you guys said wait  a few weeks or week but theres no info on there

no what i mean is if you said wait a week and beta will be out thats cool,but you have not given any info on the beta

hudson57 said:
no what i mean is if you said wait a week and beta will be out thats cool,but you have not given any info on the beta

Find me a message where I say this. :wink:

Hugues just said that if you want to be informed when we have news about it, you must go on our forums.

hudson57 said:
Um...well here's the thing. Modders usually don't mod professionally, it's just what they choose to do in their free time. So they still have real jobs and school to attend to. Pretty much, in most cases, it's impossible to give an accurate release date. Stuff happens in life that can really speed up or slow down progress. That's why most mods here don't have a release date, those that do are almost always wrong.

Plus, I said that if you wish to informed about any possible news regarding the beta or anything else, then it is best to join our forums (they are updated faster than this thread). I said nothing about joining the forums because we will be giving beta info soon, did I? Read what it written properly before complaining please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom