Resolved Bannerlord is Dead, Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Multiplayer
Graphics mode
Performance

k86

Recruit
Summary:
Welp, with the reintroduction of the necessity to group que. Bannerlord is officially dead on Microsoft servers. Captain was the last mode that continuously kept 2-3 games going. Now all that is left are the occasional sieges (alot of fun that is with just the one troop. I mean you don’t even get to play with the troop you want. Such a garbage game mode tbh). Not only do you have to get 12 people to que simultaneously, you also can only do so on West or Europe since East won’t even let us group que. I really don’t understand how this treatment from what was once a great company could be so acceptable in today’s gaming landscape.
How to Reproduce: Que for any ranked game mode on any server.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): have videos, but need an email to share them to.

Summary:
Welp, with the reintroduction of the necessity to group que. Bannerlord is officially dead on Microsoft servers. Captain was the last mode that continuously kept 2-3 games going. Now all that is left are the occasional sieges (alot of fun that is with just the one troop. I mean you don’t even get to play with the troop you want. Such a garbage game mode tbh). Not only do you have to get 12 people to que simultaneously, you also can only do so on West or Europe since East won’t even let us group que. I really don’t understand how this treatment from what was once a great company could be so acceptable in today’s gaming landscape.
Scene Name (if related):
Tbh though this isn't a sought after mode

Anyone that has ever tried it has been enthralled immediately. The problem is it’s nearly Impossible to play.

Summary:
Scene Name (if related):
So an update, using the team system we were able to get a 6v6 on West, but still not for East. Video evidence available via email.

Okay and where are they at? Here defending your case? Must not be as "enthralled as you think 😂
Right now? In West.

The difficulty to play makes it nearly unfun, until that sweet success crosses your screen. Then it makes the 2 hrs of waiting worth it.

Can confirm. We played many games on East servers last night. Game is fully functional and back to normal! Thank u 🥂👍🏼🙏

Summary:
Scene Name (if related):
Well we didn’t make Easter but in proper TW fashion the game was playable on Ap 1st, nice one TW. You got me once again. Hopefully the legacy we have built will be enough. For me there’s too much for you to do for me to return. That being said you’ve pulled off grander miracles in the past.

Give us options to choose factions during warmup and I will forgive you. Until then. 🖖🏽✌🏽🤙🏽

Captain matchmaking issue is fixed.
Thank Marda! You’re now a Bannerlord Overlord to the Captains community. Please advise us if the lease runs out for the server. Was that our issue, Microsoft needed to be paid for it to be available and we weren’t using it? If so fiscally that is incredibly wise, and I could surely help y’all save more in the future.

If ever needed I will forever be in your debts. You know where to find me. ✌🏽🙏🏽

Can confirm. We played many games on East servers last night. Game is fully functional and back to normal! Thank u 🥂👍🏼🙏
A good and proper lad! This other one deserves the axe. He is forever banned from our servers. Is it agreed?

Back
Top Bottom