SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art of Justice said:
Ithilien5 said:
Awesome! Do you think that you can send it to me Serega? Would mean alot mate! But it's all up to you!

What do you want them for?

Well i wanna start a new game with that armor and i might record it but if i do, obviously all the credit will go to BilWit and Serega!

I don't direct this project therefore I have no right to give something except the works, but also it will be wrong if I start distributing the models to release mod

Serega_B said:
I don't direct this project therefore I have no right to give something except the works, but also it will be wrong if I start distributing the models to release mod

Let's discuss this in PM

Ithilien5 said:
Art of Justice said:
Ithilien5 said:
Awesome! Do you think that you can send it to me Serega? Would mean alot mate! But it's all up to you!

Well i wanna start a new game with that armor and i might record it but if i do, obviously all the credit will go to BilWit and Serega!

You want to start a new game in other mod and ask us to send you the armor so you can wear it there?

Art of Justice said:
Ithilien5 said:
Art of Justice said:
Ithilien5 said:

You want to start a new game in other mod and ask us to send you the armor so you can wear it there?

Something like that, but won't wear it in other mods cause to me that seems like disrespect xD I've waited a long time for this mod and i've noticed Seregas skills and i would love to wear it!

Ithilien5 said:
Art of Justice said:
Ithilien5 said:
Art of Justice said:
Ithilien5 said:

Something like that, but won't wear it in other mods cause to me that seems like disrespect xD I've waited a long time for this mod and i've noticed Seregas skills and i would love to wear it!

We will see what hiner thinks about it, but in my opinion you should wait a little longer till our mod releases since we're not going OSP.

I myself add items from other mods just for my own personal use :p, I doubt he wants to add it to a mod for everyone to use (though his eyes do look evil). :eek:

Nice looking mod so far, cannot wait till it comes out. :eek:

I personally dont have a problem with it. But then again this could open the flood gates for other similar requests. Then we'll start denying people and everyone will start to wonder why you got special treatment.

But I will make a deal with ya. Make a scene for us and you can have the armor. If your interested pm me and i will give you the details. But no scene....no armor :grin:

hiner said:
I personally dont have a problem with it. But then again this could open the flood gates for other similar requests. Then we'll start denying people amd everyone will start to wonder why you got special treatment.

But I will make a deal with ya. Make a scene for us and you can have the armor. If your interested pm me and i will give you the details. But no scene....no armor :grin:

Deal. I'll PM you later!

I mustache you what you think about my ideas but I will shave them for release... For now how about renameing Northern squire to something that fits their upgrade path to Knights of the White Harbour

Licko90 said:
I mustache you what you think about my ideas but I will shave them for release... For now how about renameing Northern squire to something that fits their upgrade path to Knights of the White Harbour

in my opinion squire fits it nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom