SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the demo for Crusader Kings but i prefer fighting the battles like you can in M&b and TW ... i expected as much definitely not worth redoing for a game that might only add some new graphics .. and maybe a new combat system.

Dyflinn432 said:
Between this and Westeors Total War both being in full development, whats a gamer to do to get an Ice and Fire buzz .. Mod is looking fantastic keep it up, BTW i don't know if its possible but whats your plan for when bannorlord is released (as long as it may be) are you going to port it if possible or just keep it on Warband like the last days did in original m&b ?
Help the development, perhaps?:smile:
There is great pleasure in bringing this project closer to life. And every, even little contribution matters.

Stevon said:
What about this? :grin:

I don't think they currently have plans to port it over to Bannerlord.
Hunterwolf said:
No, won't be, as it is necessary to create everything from the very beginning. Because Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord will be absolutely other game.

I've actually quite enjoyed this for a half a day (then I honestly got bored and decided I had seen enough), but as Dyflinn here has said, CK 2 just lacks what M&B possesses: the combat, the travelling, the atmosphere and the part you personally play as well as RPG elements.

Art of Justice said:
Dyflinn432 said:
Between this and Westeors Total War both being in full development, whats a gamer to do to get an Ice and Fire buzz .. Mod is looking fantastic keep it up, BTW i don't know if its possible but whats your plan for when bannorlord is released (as long as it may be) are you going to port it if possible or just keep it on Warband like the last days did in original m&b ?
There is great pleasure in bringing this project closer to life. And every, even little contribution matters.

Oh i would of i could, but the most advanced modding of ever done is making my own followers for skyrim in the creation kit ... no where near on par with what you guys do, ... maybe when i finish school and god willing i get the course i want (video games devolpment) but i seriously hope you guys finish the mod before that happens.

Dyflinn432 said:
Art of Justice said:
Dyflinn432 said:

Oh i would of i could, but the most advanced modding of ever done is making my own followers for skyrim in the creation kit ... no where near on par with what you guys do, ... maybe when i finish school and god willing i get the course i want (video games devolpment) but i seriously hope you guys finish the mod before that happens.

I dont think you want to play this mod when Bannelord Gets out? first thing i will do when Bannerlord is out, is explore every tiny secret in the game...  i think that making a mod, or at least this mod for bannerlord is very far from our thoughts as we dont even know a release date of Bannerlord, id hope we finish before Taleworlds does lol xD

Dyflinn432 said:
Art of Justice said:
Dyflinn432 said:

mate, you need 2 thing if you want to mod:
1. Time to mod
2. Wish to mod

I've taken up scenemaking less than a week ago, and I have to big scenes half-done by now.

Considering that the only officially posted things concerning Bannerlord are a few lines of text and a teaser picture, I'd say we will beat them to it.

Bloodraven said:
Art of Justice said:
By the way, can anyone clarify what the name of Valyrian steel axe that belongs to House Celtigar is? Also it would be useful to know who currently wields (or at least is supposed to wield) Red Rain (another Valyrian steel sword).

The name of the axe is never mentioned because the weapon itself is merely a rumor, along with other treasures supposed to be hidden on Claw Isle (a horn that summons sea monsters... ). If you're deciding to implement it nonetheless, you'd have to come up with a name yourself.

Edit: I just looked it up. Red Rain is wielded by Lord Dunstan Drumm on several occasions, including the Kingsmoot.

Thanks a lot for the info!

Knüppel said:
Art of Justice said:
Considering that the only officially posted things concerning Bannerlord are a few lines of text and a teaser picture, I'd say we will beat them to it.
He's seen it in the flames :shock:

This made me laugh harder than it should have.

On-topic: The Vale Fencer looks really neat. What armor value is it going to have? I can't imagine it will be terribly high as it seems to be a shirt over some light mail. Unless that's undecided as of now, of course, in which case sorry for asking.

Epicrules said:
What armor value is it going to have? I can't imagine it will be terribly high as it seems to be a shirt over some light mail. Unless that's undecided as of now, of course, in which case sorry for asking.
Not thought about it in the slightest, its not even coded in yet. The final value will depend on what armour rating we decide to give it and how rarely/often it will shop up in shops.

Starting today we are going to show weekly previews of the mod.  This is more official than team members showing unfinished work for feedback.  The weekly previews will show FINISHED work and projects.  Basically these will mostly feature up close visuals of finished troops.  We'll show off scenes and custom props when they become available.

To start off the previews we're going to feature House Martell, starting with a few soldiers from their lowest troop tier.  We'll work our way up through the ranks as the weeks come and go.  And then when they're finished, off to House Lannister.  Please note that these ARE NOT the only troops in "Tier 1", just the ones that are in this little preview.

Thank you and enjoy.

Dornish Draftee

2013-02-01_00007_zpse82dea4a.jpg

2013-02-01_00008_zpsd529652f.jpg

2013-02-01_00009_zpsf165838b.jpg

2013-02-01_00010_zpse0260355.jpg

Dornish Levy

2013-02-01_00011_zps50c80ee5.jpg

2013-02-01_00012_zps0b84f746.jpg

2013-02-01_00013_zpsb7c0755a.jpg

2013-02-01_00014_zps7ef5e03a.jpg

Dornish Huntsman

2013-02-01_00015_zps148d9b95.jpg

2013-02-01_00016_zpsb218182e.jpg

2013-02-01_00017_zps6a19dcc5.jpg

2013-02-01_00018_zpscb1c4491.jpg

Wernicke said:
I would collapse bearings such seemingly thick robes in a country warm as Dorne. There must be something special to these queer men!

Have you never seen bedouins?
That's the most effective way of keeping your body safe from dehydration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom