MP Antiquity [WB] Pro Patria Mori (Recruiting researchers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I can see you now Joub. "Oops, I missed sorry for the temp ban! Oh crap I missed again! Stop moving you damn troll!" *three minutes later* "Wow the server is kinda empty."

Maybe We'll Give Joub one of these, So he's guarenteed to hit something.... Even if it is a Team-Mate :grin:

u00.png

Hey Tug, I don't mean this in a nasty way, but I reckon it's probably best to keep this thread devoted to Pro Patria Mori stuff. Not just random models. :smile:

Jarvisimo said:
My first model for Pro Patria Mori. It's a Germanic sword.

HL1ltMp.jpg

TEgyvF8.png

dQqRQza.png

yZOuneo.png

Even though I know this mod isn't supposed to be completely accurate. Do you know the date that sword is based on? The hilt seems Dark Ageish. Also, the pommel is modeled wrong, it's a copy of the hilt basically, just smaller.

Your Right Jarvy, I wus just showing off my crap xD

Anyway, I'll start modelling them Spear heads in the Dropbox Referance.

Spear's and helmets finishes off the secret faction. Then we can focus more on Germania. Oh, by the way guys, Germania preview 2 coming soon within a few days. I just need a bit more to show off.

Well, hasn't CA been saying that they will focus more on historical accuracy instead of going full derp on it?

DanyEle said:
Yes, but this one has an epic name.  Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

MaccaUK said:
Another Roman mod? :neutral:

We'll try and make some unique features catered to public play and shieldbattles. For now you'll have to wait and see, as we have no intention of promising things we can't deliver. Fear not, we have a feature list done and progress is being made. Altissima quaeque flumina minimo sono labi.

Joub, let me do this so Lumos doesn't have to spend his time(so he can work on his mod which I can't wait to play, let's save time). :grin:

Lumos said:
...please don't double-post. It's frowned upon. Should you need to edit your post, use the "Modify" button at the top or the small icon resembling a pencil and paper on the right side of your post.

Back
Top Bottom