MP Antiquity [WB] Pro Patria Mori (Recruiting researchers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sherlock Holmes said:
Joub, let me do this so Lumos doesn't have to spend his time(so he can work on his mod which I can't wait to play, let's save time). :grin:

Lumos said:
...please don't double-post. It's frowned upon. Should you need to edit your post, use the "Modify" button at the top or the small icon resembling a pencil and paper on the right side of your post.

But, it was 9 hours apart D:

Kinda depressing that no one posts here, and when they do it's usually "Oh it's just another Roman mod!" At least we've started to make our own items, and shown more initiative than some other mods. I'll be uploading some pictures of some axes and swords later.

DarthTaco said:
Kinda depressing that no one posts here, and when they do it's usually "Oh it's just another Roman mod!" At least we've started to make our own items, and shown more initiative than some other mods. I'll be uploading some pictures of some axes and swords later.
Even though it appears to be just another roman mod (not for long though  :razz:), I know by your team's talents you can make something unique unlike just some new recruit forumite. M&G is still alive we need to get real progress in gear but timezones man..

Still good luck! It will be interesting to see what you make of this mod idea.

well...... I know some stuff that do.... but posting them on the forum will result in a ban, for they are things (sherlock) is not supposed to see yet :razz:

Awesome, I'll message you on steam with the reference.

-Edit-
So as it turns out there was only one sword I haven't shown you guys. The rest is still WIP. This is a Germanic heavy cavalry sword.

6mp5.png

Twas in an osprey! It have a date on it, but it said it was from Gotland. It was something I made for MnG ages back when I was on the team. I just found it buried in my hard drive today.

I'd definitely play anything with Germanic warriors in it. Thanks for all those references, matmohair1, they're awesome.

I'd also look into the old Europa Barbarorum. Prospects for Warband multiplayer mods aren't very good anymore, I think a broader cooperation with one of the other mods might bring something which people would actually play actively. I'm not sure.

Good luck, I hope you can bring to life some awesome Cherusci and some awesome Germanic equipment, hair-styles, etc.

Jarvisimo said:
Looks very fancy, but how many polies is that?
And, speaking of Sherlock, for those who aren't aware there's going to be a new series soon!
It's somewhere around 250-300 tris, but I'm probably going to redo the handle and lessen it some more.

Dansk viking said:
I'd definitely play anything with Germanic warriors in it. Thanks for all those references, matmohair1, they're awesome.

I'd also look into the old Europa Barbarorum. Prospects for Warband multiplayer mods aren't very good anymore, I think a broader cooperation with one of the other mods might bring something which people would actually play actively. I'm not sure.

Good luck, I hope you can bring to life some awesome Cherusci and some awesome Germanic equipment, hair-styles, etc.
The Cherusci are actually our primary influence for Germania, as to hair styles, well, that's a work in progress and not exactly the first thing on our list. We want to finish UV mapping and texturing what weapons we have so we can proceed with making more, and we'll also work on getting the armors as well. We've kind of kicked it back into full gear now that tugmund is back, and expect more previews in the following weeks.

Back
Top Bottom