MP Sci-Fi [WB] Persistent Galaxies

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence but personally I think you are full of sh**..If you are a leader of the team you need to learn to mod..Not expect others to do modding for you..And if you have a modding team which I doubt put their usernames on the OP..

usnavy30 said:
Just take it as harmless sarcasm when we use the comic sans font we're just making jokes and shi nothing serious. No need to get mad just keep doing what your doing as we bump the thread  :razz:
Exactly how I see it haha. No matter how many crude comments there may be pertaining to the thread...all it does is benefit us.

I've made a new banner with correct spelling. Feel free to use it.

ewao7giz.png

Highlander said:
I've made a new banner with correct spelling. Feel free to use it.

ewao7giz.png
GoldEagleMNE said:
No offence but personally I think you are full of sh**..If you are a leader of the team you need to learn to mod..Not expect others to do modding for you..And if you have a modding team which I doubt put their usernames on the OP..
i do know how to do simple modding. And yeah a team can do most of it for me... Don't like it? Then get out of the thread. Highlander the mod is just Star Wars but thx for the effort. Btw Atticus is awesome

But the banner is amazing! Are you guys sure that changing the focus to a more Star Trek-centered approach wouldn't be better? I mean, there is quite the variety in Star Trek as well, besides - most races are quite humanoid and would be easily modded into the game.
Anyways, I'm certain that you're going to do a fine job in both cases, I'm just offering a suggestion. :wink:

Lumos said:
But the banner is amazing! Are you guys sure that changing the focus to a more Star Trek-centered approach wouldn't be better? I mean, there is quite the variety in Star Trek as well, besides - most races are quite humanoid and would be easily modded into the game.
Anyways, I'm certain that you're going to do a fine job in both cases, I'm just offering a suggestion. :wink:
And I thank you. I really wanted to Make a star wars RP mod. Adding things like Star Trek i think would just flow wrong. Honestly idk but i will consider it in the near future. Thanks for the confidence man  :wink:

Updated our picture. Don't fret guys, there is correct spelling haha. Thank you to our graphic designer: ChAoS

STAR TREK is amazing!
I want to say, beam me up scoty.....

Ok, something on topic to lawrance, sorry mate.
I find a few scenes to few, for now i'll just wait and see.
once you guys show some real progress like items, I shall help, but for now I will just watch.
sorry mate.
but from the conversation we had, you just seem to have no idea of how to make a mod, so learn that first*.

Dion/Folcwar said:
STAR TREK is amazing!

once you guys show some real progress like items, I shall help, but for now I will just watch.
sorry mate.
but from the conversation we had, you just seem to have no idea of how to make a mod, so learn that first*.
i can't code worth crap but I can script a little and do scenery. But that's y we have some1 who can code on the team. Currently we are going to scene prop to make tatooine looking buildings.

Can't help but notice that 'scene prop' seems to have just entered your vocabulary. As soon as someone else said it, you started using it a lot.

I'm not even sure how you scene prop something. Certainly you'll need someone to make models for the buildings?

Perhaps one of your mysterious team members that never post and have no names.

KT_Lawrence said:
Dion/Folcwar said:
STAR TREK is amazing!

sorry mate.
i can't code worth crap but I can script a little and do scenery. But that's y we have some1 who can code on the team. Currently we are going to scene prop to make tatooine looking buildings.
shhhh, you have no cley what A module System is, and this creative team is making up ideas, youe expect people to join, by telling you have people working, this is not going to work....
show people something and they'll join,.

Currently we are going to scene prop to make tatooine looking buildings.
you have no cleu what a scene prop is do you?
since you wont scene prop a scene prop xD!!!!!

Austupaio said:
Can't help but notice that 'scene prop' seems to have just entered your vocabulary. As soon as someone else said it, you started using it a lot.

I'm not even sure how you scene prop something. Certainly you'll need someone to make models for the buildings?

Perhaps one of your mysterious team members that never post and have no names.
i knew what scene props were. And ill have credits up but so far this is my team "no creative". Chill bra- scenes knightly knight- coding rovernic and dimond miner-flags out texture man will be afk for a month- summer vacation. And I script.  Artist-lunchbox
Kinda sucks he's afk but ill learn better how to texture. I sent a message to SWC and BF2 asking we could use some of their stuff.

Chill Brah, I can give you but I couldn't find Knightly Knight or Dimond Miner, also Rovernic has never posted here and doesn't seem to be a coder, although he may just have not posted about it.

So what language do you script in?

Austupaio said:
Chill Brah, I can give you but I couldn't find Knightly Knight or Dimond Miner, also Rovernic has never posted here and doesn't seem to be a coder, although he may just have not posted about it.

So what language do you script in?
i used to use WSE before the patch but now I'll have to find something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom