MP Sci-Fi [WB] Persistent Galaxies

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind the numerous amount of forumer trolls on Talewords now so long as they use such a fantastic font :razz:

TORN9000 said:
They aren't really trolls. They are skeptical...
Skeptical is understandable with a thread with only one picture and not preferring to post our entire team. What some of these kiddies do is sit on their computers on forums and do what they wish. Such is a life of a troll. Troll, low-life, fat-asses with access to forums...all the same to me. But, I enjoy it. Continue to bump the thread.  :razz:

TORN9000 said:

Yep, not being a troll.  I wish your mod team good luck, though luck is not what you need :wink:
I'm not going to post here anymore for the thread's sake, and the moderators lol
The only thing that bugs me though, is that that this thread has 15 posts of random **** while my mod which imo makes more sense has only 4....But good luck anyway.

Sherlock Holmes said:
TORN9000 said:

Yep, not being a troll.  I wish your mod team good luck, though luck is not what you need :wink:
I'm not going to post here anymore for the thread's sake, and the moderators lol
The only thing that bugs me though, is that that this thread has 15 posts of random **** while my mod which imo makes more sense has only 4....But good luck anyway.
Thanks mate

Sherlock Holmes said:
Well, there's one more on your thread for you from me.

I dont lie when i say this. 1 of my modders got shiped to the military and the other has computer issues and cant do anything atm. He is getting his computer fixed.. Best luck right  :???: If anyone wants to help out let me know. We are still in the process of making tatooine and it looks good so far. Screenshots will come soon.

Brin said:
Who said they were well known moders? Everyone seems too fixated on names of people when it's not completely necessary to know at this time (Or really ever, when I play a mod I don't really have an interest in seeing who developed it I just enjoy the mod they made).

Yes! finally someone has the guts to say what we've all been thinking! ****ing selfish modders trying to take credit for their work when all I'm trying to do is play the damn mod.

If they can get a good mod out, I am damn sure to play it, I also want to help, though I first want to see something of the team, a scene is not enough for me though, I wish to see 1, just 1 item made by thier team, and I would be more then willing to offer my services to this mod.

But since I spoke to lawrance over steam, I have seen he knows very, and very little qbout modding. Time can heal this if he goes on with this project, and along the road he will sure learn stuff, but for now I'll just stay asside till they show a little bit of progress on the items, and as far as his modders names are, I couldn't care less. as long as they can get good and nice suff out everyone is happy I suppose.

Dion/Folcwar said:
If they can get a good mod out, I am damn sure to play it, I also want to help, though I first want to see something of the team, a scene is not enough for me though, I wish to see 1, just 1 item made by thier team, and I would be more then willing to offer my services to this mod.

But since I spoke to lawrance over steam, I have seen he knows very, and very little qbout modding. Time can heal this if he goes on with this project, and along the road he will sure learn stuff, but for now I'll just stay asside till they show a little bit of progress on the items, and as far as his modders names are, I couldn't care less. as long as they can get good and nice suff out everyone is happy I suppose.
Im learning more and our modders are working hard and trying to make the best mod possible for u guys. To update u guys im making weapons right now :razz:

Okay, seriously guys.

This is not the first 'ideas guy' modder we've seen. It won't be the last. Put your various bits and pieces back in your pants and go find something else to entertain yourselves.

I can deal with a page or two of 'Learn to mod, no one is going to do your work for you', that's par for the course for threads like this, but ten pages of comic sans circle jerk is too much.

Edit:
As for Lawrence and the other members of the mod team, drop by the forge. Stop acting like you know more about modding than you do, you're not impressing anyone and you're making yourself look silly. Everyone started somewhere and if you show a little humility people will be more than happy to help you get on your way.

Moss said:
Edit:
As for Lawrence and the other members of the mod team, drop by the forge. Stop acting like you know more about modding than you do, you're not impressing anyone and you're making yourself look silly. Everyone started somewhere and if you show a little humility people will be more than happy to help you get on your way.
There have only been two members of the team posting on the threads: Lawrence and myself. Neither of which has been extending their reach on what we know about modding. Lawrence has been humble saying he doesn't know much about modding (Which is the one of the primary focuses of this thread is to build a team with people who are more advanced in such an area) and I have never once stated that I know the slightest thing of it. Hence why I refer to myself as part of the "Creative team" and been receiving **** on the pages of circle jerking your referring to.

Glad to see that it's come to an end, it was understandable for the first few pages but come on people, 16 pages of the same bull**** over and over again is the wrong way to go about it. Instead of the classic comic sans treatment, post links to important modding topics or something. Totally uncalled for.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Glad to see that it's come to an end, it was understandable for the first few pages but come on people, 16 pages of the same bull**** over and over again is the wrong way to go about it. Instead of the classic comic sans treatment, post links to important modding topics or something. Totally uncalled for.
Well was on wings3d tonight im going to get a blaster rifle model soon and one of my coders will put it in game. Ill have a screenshot down the road.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Searching in "star wars blaster" into google images gives pretty much all the inspiration you could ever need, if you're interested.
Yeah lol im Moddeling a SW Blaster rifle off Google Images.

We were having a discussion a couple days ago on the potential names regarding the "Town Watch" and "Outlaw" factions that would stay accurate to the Star Wars RP. In your opinion, should the Hutt Cartel be incorporated as the "Town Watch" or "Outlaw" faction? I ask because the Hutt's obviously owned the system but should they be considered the law-enforcers of the map? The other alternative for the "Town Watch" would be naming it the Bestine Police Force while the alternative for the "Outlaw" faction would be the Death Watch. Let me know what you guys think in regards to the lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom