MP Sci-Fi [WB] Persistent Galaxies

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumos said:
what is this I don't even
It's Star Wars of the rural variety. Imperial Stormtroopers have a village, the Rebel Alliance have another one and they clash over mining and woodcutting in the area. The future of the galaxy is at stake!

MadVader said:
Lumos said:
It's Star Wars of the rural variety. Imperial Stormtroopers have a village, the Rebel Alliance have another one and they clash over mining and woodcutting in the area. The future of the galaxy is at stake!
¸

Don't mess with future economics, I mean it's not like they were fighting over planets not villages!

Sherlock Holmes said:
MadVader said:
Lumos said:
¸

Don't mess with future economics, I mean it's not like they were fighting over planets not villages!
they will not be fighting over that... There will be a story line set to y there is a war on tatooine. The story should make for better RP.

Sherlock Holmes said:
with future economics, I mean it's not like they were fighting over planets not villages!
We're revealing a small segment of information on what we hope to achieve in this mod nearly everyday. You can find what we reveal in Lawrence's first post which he updates daily. Yesterday we gave the viewers a reveal on what we hope the map layout will look like to enhance the players role-playing experience. Perhaps today since it seems to be  a popular questions, we will discuss how the overall battles will look and the role of the outlying villages as well as the outlaws.

Tom426 said:
Am i going to have to cut wood with a Lightsabre?
I believe we are going to be focusing more on mining Star Wars metals such as durasteel in order to promote a better role-playing experience. Whether or not a feature such as woodcutting will be implemented is yet to be discussed.

Well, mining durasteel right out of the ground certainly sounds better than cutting wood with a lightsaber. :razz:
Good luck in this... endeavour, "creative team" and "mod team".

Oh, and by the way, double- and triple-posting is frowned upon around here. If you don't want to have a bunch of angry moderators on your tails, just use the "Edit" button to edit your posts if need be.

Lumos said:
Well, mining durasteel right out of the ground certainly sounds better than cutting wood with a lightsaber. :razz:

Oh, and by the way, double- and triple-posting is frowned upon around here. If you don't want to have a bunch of angry moderators on your tails, just use the "Edit" button to edit your posts if need be.
yeah sorry sometimes adding two quotes is really long. That is a small Tatooine Village or what one will kind of look like. This is not even close to official but its something that will resemble what a tatooine town will look like.
02F54D35053AB1E5FB86733598E9657F60D6F3AA

KT_Lawrence said:
Lumos said:

yeah sorry sometimes adding two quotes is really long. That is a small Tatooine Village or what one will kind of look like. This is not even close to official but its something that will resemble what a tatooine town will look like.

Thank you Lumos, I am new to this website and that information is much appreciated. Nice work on the base work Lawrence. All of you nit-pickers please calm yourselves as that is the roughest draft of Tatooine there will be.

Brin said:
KT_Lawrence said:
Lumos said:

Thank you Lumos, I am new to this website and that information is much appreciated. Nice work on the base work Lawrence. All of you nit-pickers please calm yourselves as that is the roughest draft of Tatooine there will be.
Im Going to Post another village, this time pretty big. This is what the Two minor Factions Land will look like...

Chill Brah said:
are u still recruiting for development?
Absolutely, as far as I know we are not setting a max number on the people in our development team. Throughout this entire process we will most likely continue to gain more moders/scripters/coders/etc. to launch this faster. If you are wishing to help out please add Lawrence on steam (The one with Darth Malak as his picture) and brinfh and send us a message with your skills and how you think you can contribute.

Austupaio said:
persitentstarwarsattempt2_zps9c1b9e34.png

Oh wow, I did not realise this was your real image instead of someone's troll attempt.

You guys are doomed.
lol we have more on the way sorry for the mis-spelling it will be fixed... thanks for the confidence btw  :neutral:      So there is another tatooine looking town that is going to look like the base for the minor factions (Not sith or Republic). Sorry for the buildings being a little buggy. The terrain will be all desert soon and i will show you that asap. (im working on it) Also Update:1 Flags will be out soon-(all original) 
BF19056D311AAED00D75666DF6815A4A226BFB7A

Good Luck! This would be a cool idea for a mod if it works out  :razz:

But some pointers:
-Revise the OP for more information please. Include a description of who is on the team and doing what. Screenshots if you have them even if early models/mapping should be archived in the OP once posted in the thread. And I cannot stress this enough if modding work has begun you need to get a Credits List up for anything you used that needs crediting including permissions for content and OSPs like DatFrog!'s Banner Pack needs to be accredited for now if used in the modification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom