SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  :wink:

ЭТО Хороший. Я тебя люблю. Мне это очень нравится!

Yes I don't speak Russian.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Why are the townsmen wearing armor?  :neutral:

I think thats actually the militia/ guards that stand at the gate guarding entrances to important buildings. If they are just townspeople then... Medieval society was dangerous, its like medieval Texas. Everyone is packing heat.

butscrew said:

I think thats actually the militia/ guards that stand at the gate guarding entrances to important buildings. If they are just townspeople then... Medieval society was dangerous, its like medieval Texas. Everyone is packing heat.

Well I think when he take that ss,his man was looking towards a townsman.So it explains why there's a townsman title.

ExorcisT said:
butscrew said:

Well I think when he take that ss,his man was looking towards a townsman.So it explains why there's a townsman title.

Unless townsman is in fact the name of a low level soldier, like a farmer upgrades to a townsman doesn't he?

Hmm if they are townsmen, does that mean they will walk around the town like that?

Why are the townsmen wearing armor? 

In the KoJ Acre and Jerusalem (and i suppose that all the important cities) were divieded in ¿Neighborhood? (i am ussing a traductor xD), each one of this neighborhoods was owned by one of the diferent factions that live in the city (venetians, pissans, hospitallers, templars, teutonics...). For this wasnt strange that the orders knights were walking for the city  :wink: :wink:

Man i really Love the Hospitaller  :shock: Armour man that's my favourite Crusading Order i'm really looking forward to your mod it's really great  :grin: good luck!

PS: Any progress yet? so eager to get my hands on that mod! you've done great so far mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom