SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkpunk said:
I said that date of relaes is unknown, but we have a lot of progress. PS tomorow I'll write about mod

I look forward to a update on progress and current happenings.  :smile:

Data of fashions covers events between the Fourth (1202-1204) and the Fifth (1217-1221) Crusades, since 1206 and till August, 1217.
Like participants of those years and events, make the choice, having appeared on the Sacred earth of one of the periods of times of Crusades!

The release is unknown.

Here already has passed as 19 years since that moment (1187) when "soldiers of the Allah" under a management it is al-malika al-nasira Salah ad-dyne Jusuf ibn Ajub is  have seized the Sacred hailstones-ierusalimom and the Coffin Dominical! Reaction of "the Sacred throne" in Rome has not kept itself waiting long, but the Third as a result of it Third and Fourth Crusades of "Knights of the Christ" and have not crowned success after returning of Jerusalem and its relics in a bosom of Catholic Apostolic Church though had some results favouring to crusaders on the Sacred earth and on the Balkans!
1206 has begun, but before crusaders still it is necessary to return a problem Coffin Господень and Jerusalem under the control! Devout Moslems, aspire to carry out the purpose on definitive replacement of crusaders and their possession in Palestin in "Sacred war" Jihad-gazavate! Both parties the next time should battle "to win and get" or "to suffer defeat and to lose" expensive to themselves on the Sacred earth!
Many considered Crusades and Sacred war, as a way of expiation of sins before the God or the Allah! Giving vows to make a campaign, they enter in Священую war and go to battle to "incorrect"!

Fractions:
Konijsky султанат
Princedom of Antioh
County of Tripoli
The Jerusalem kingdom
Ajjubidsky султанат

That is planned to make in a fashion:

* New clothes, the weapon, armour, buildings, horses and camels.

* New card.

* New scenes of cities, locks and villages, and also scenes of fights.

* Various quantity of units - a ruler of the states, awards (тамплиеры, госпитальеры, тевтоны), elite rulers for Moslems + a ruler of units from новоприбывших crusaders (only 11 rulers).

* The changed tournaments.

* Hiring of certain rulers of units in certain settlements, including in locks and cities.

* New quests.

* Exchange of prisoners of war.

* Replacement of fast fights by the historical.

* Updating of sieges.

* New icons on a card.

I am sorry for bad transletion. I translated it with the Promt, I hadn't time to translate it myself

Coool. It is mainly understandable. Wasn't sure what you meant by locks and cards though.

Card means map (same word in Slavic languages), lock means castle (and "fashion" means "mod", in case anyone is wondering). Also "awards (тамплиеры, госпитальеры, тевтоны)" means "orders (Templars, Hospitalliers, Teutons)".

One question - how will "Exchange of prisoners of war" work? It sounds like a very good idea, but will probably be available only for the player, right?

NikeBG said:
Card means map (same word in Slavic languages), lock means castle (and "fashion" means "mod", in case anyone is wondering). Also "awards (тамплиеры, госпитальеры, тевтоны)" means "orders (Templars, Hospitalliers, Teutons)".

Thanks for clarifying Nike  :smile:.

to NikeBG

if you understend Russian: Это зависит от нашего модульщика, мы пока еще работаем над обменом пленными.

If you can not understend here is my translation: exchange prisoners of war dipens on our moduler.We working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom