Warband Mods (updated 10.06.11)

Which 2 mods that change both MP and SP are your favourite?

• 1755 Old Frontier

Votes: 99 44.4%
  • A Horse Farewell

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Auto-firing Weapons

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Battle Time!

Votes: 17 7.6%
  • Better Faction Troops 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blood and Roses

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Blood and Steel

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Calradia in Darkness

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Combat Animation Enhancement

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Crusader Banners

• Custom Banners for Warband

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Custom Camera Patch

• Epic Man Sounds Pack

• Expanded Horizons

• Faction Arms Coloured

• Fixed Weapon Length

• Graphical Pack

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Heavy Hooves

• Imperium Graecorum

• Improved Buildings

• Kengeki Gaiden

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • More Metal Sound Mod

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • New Elegante

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • OSP Warband Item Variants

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Realistic Colors

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Reworked Armors

• SoundRound-ing

• Sounds of Suffering

• Sowing the Winds

• Sword of Damocles: Warlords

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • Texture Fiddling

• The Eagle and the Radiant Cross

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • Thel's Facepack

• Utrehd's Castle Pack

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Utrehd's Music Pack

• Warband Original Animations

• Warband Realistic Mod

• WWII: China Battlefield

Votes: 32 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey I have just a minor issue with playing my mods-the music gets all mixed! Like after I play Brytenwalda, I go into my SVN 1257 mod... but Brytenwalda music continues to play! Also, the original warband music takes over sometimes on my mods, and the hundred years war mod sometimes plays no music at all! How do I fix this soundtrack jumbling?

owainglyndwr said:
Hey I have just a minor issue with playing my mods-the music gets all mixed! Like after I play Brytenwalda, I go into my SVN 1257 mod... but Brytenwalda music continues to play! Also, the original warband music takes over sometimes on my mods, and the hundred years war mod sometimes plays no music at all! How do I fix this soundtrack jumbling?
Load the mod twice, that should work.
It an annoying warband bug where it loads the mods music that it has defaulted to on the splash screen.

Anyone want to recommend me a mod? I want to play something crazy and mythical (less historical) if possible. I played PoP and love it. Tried to play Brytenwalda but it was too buggy for me. Any suggestions?

bigboobz said:
Anyone want to recommend me a mod? I want to play something crazy and mythical (less historical) if possible. I played PoP and love it. Tried to play Brytenwalda but it was too buggy for me. Any suggestions?

There is a mod called freelancer that is still based in calradia (native) but lets do things like be part of an army and has Diplomacy.

bigboobz said:
You could try Blood and Steel, it is certainly not historically based and has a lot of cool weapons and troops.

Also Warsword Conquest is a great mod set in the warhammer world

Crossbow Joe said:
bigboobz said:
You could try Blood and Steel, it is certainly not historically based and has a lot of cool weapons and troops.

Also Warsword Conquest is a great mod set in the warhammer world
The Deluge is another fun mod!
Also Full Invasion :grin:

I am seeing a ZOMBIE server up , but i can't seem to find the mod download for it , can anyone point me in the right direction to it?

Anddos said:
I am seeing a ZOMBIE server up , but i can't seem to find the mod download for it , can anyone point me in the right direction to it?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,219327.0.html
This should be it, Download is on page 9

Hi,

I`m looking for good ancient mod, which have no crashes, and isn`t in early alfa/beta phase. Which one can you recommend for me ?

I saw:
- http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,110.0.html
- http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,261.0.html

But i dont know which one is better, and maybe there are even better then these two mods.

Back
Top Bottom