Warband Matchmaking Client (WBMM) [v1.8 BETA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the client issue, the endless error spam happens due to losing connection to the server. I've published an update that should fix the error spam messages.

Only some ppl are experiencing lags and that's attributed to the service provider  :ohdear:

Hi people
After 3 days of ban, people still have not learned how to play archers... What to do ???
I just want to take the archer, and teach the guys to shoot

OurGloriousLeader said:
I only did one game around 8ish so maybe it was only around then, regardless was unplayable for me.
ye I was in your game but I had no connection issues. Might be depending on where you're from, idk.

Kazupa said:
Hi people
After 3 days of ban, people still have not learned how to play archers... What to do ???
I just want to take the archer, and teach the guys to shoot
let's hope you behave this time

Good afternoon! My name is Alexander. I'm a Hawkband representative. We want to use the machmaking client. But on servers I was not added to the white list. My nicname Hawkband_AJIexander.

One question. When registering in the client, do I need to specify only a nickname or also a clan tag?

AJIexander said:
Good afternoon! My name is Alexander. I'm a Hawkband representative. We want to use the machmaking client. But on servers I was not added to the white list. My nicname Hawkband_AJIexander.

One question. When registering in the client, do I need to specify only a nickname or also a clan tag?

The name you use to register is the name which gets whitelisted, i registered at WBMM as Firunien and enter the server as Firunien. When i try FT_Firunien its not working :wink:

AJIexander said:

Let me try to explain it as simple as possible, here I go!

You register on the MM client with the name you want to use in game, let's say for example: Kane. Next it will say you have to join a server ( Or something along the lines of that ) before you can log in to the client. You hop on any of the WBMM_DE servers with the name you registered with on the client, which in this case is: Kane. You will get kicked from the server with the reason ("You are not whitelisted on the server.") This means that you are not in the correct queue yet because you weren't able to join one. Now you go back into ur WBMM client and click on logg in. This will work this time because you activated your account by joining a WBMM_DE server. Now you can click on a class and press "Join a queue." As soon as you find a queue and it puts you in a lobby it shows a server on the top of ur client, for example: WBMM_DE_2. Now the final step is to load up Warband and join WBMM_DE_2 and wait untill 16 people connect.

Hope it helped a bit.

AJIexander said:

You need to add your clantag to your account while creating if you want to play with it during the matches. It's as Firu stated above. I think mynes can change it in the database if you really want.

5H229f0.png

worth

JL2gDo9.png

RULES & REGULATIONS

The following offenses deserve a warning and eventually a ban depending on the circumstances:

- Using default gear or any troll equipments
- Flaming, insulting or any of that kind
- Dodging a match because you don't like your team
- Leaving your match because your team is losing
- Going AFK while in a match
- Teamkilling and feeding
- Not joining the designated TS channel, however you're not obliged to speak

SaBo0o said:
- Not joining the designated TS channel, however you're not obliged to speak

Should point this one out I suppose. A lot of experienced players have neglected the usage of TS in the past so let's hope that we can avoid any misunderstanding in the future.

[/quote]
Now you go back into ur WBMM client and click on logg in. This will work this time because you activated your account by joining a WBMM_DE server.
[/quote]

Exactly this step doesn't work for me. It still says that I must join a WBMM server, even though I just joined and got kicked from WBMM_DE server.
Tried this in various combinations with various created accounts.
My main nick is Catch_me_lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom