Warband Matchmaking Client (WBMM) [v1.8 BETA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xegh5nS.png

bI2vdvB.png

I'd suggest scaling the MMR gain and not the loss. But it's just a minor detail. 75MMR is a lot to lose though and takes 2 or more (?) matches to gain it back. (Not sure because I've only played few matches)

Mynes said:
JL2gDo9.png

Version 1.2 has been released!

Download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9su4uzrqyl9ur2/WBMM_Client.exe?dl=0

You can also run your old client it should show that there is an update available. If it doesn't update just download the new version.

Patch notes
- Team balancing based on MMR
- MMR system optimized (Higher ranks get penalised more than lower ranks for losing a match)
- Archers/Crossbows limited to 2 per team
- You're able to join your team and pick your class before match starts rather than sitting in spec (useful for teamchat)
- 2 new maps added (Legacy Town and Frosthaven)
- Leaderboards now shows losses
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks

NEW SEASON WILL START SOON!

Rep good archers...  :dead:

P.s.
Kazupa: hello
Kazupa: please remove the archers balance
Mynes: kazupa
Mynes: rejoin ur match
Mynes: you shouldn't abandon the match..
Kazupa: no I can not play on other classes
Kazupa: sry
Kazupa: only arc
Kazupa: I wrote in the beginning that I will play for archer

Please banned the players who play like pieces of **** on archers...

How about asking each player with a popup question? Before match begins to decide such limits, 2 archers, 3 archers...etc then apply the most voted setting

Kazupa said:
Mynes said:
JL2gDo9.png

Version 1.2 has been released!

Download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9su4uzrqyl9ur2/WBMM_Client.exe?dl=0

You can also run your old client it should show that there is an update available. If it doesn't update just download the new version.

Patch notes
- Team balancing based on MMR
- MMR system optimized (Higher ranks get penalised more than lower ranks for losing a match)
- You're able to join your team and pick your class before match starts rather than sitting in spec (useful for teamchat)
- 2 new maps added (Legacy Town and Frosthaven)
- Leaderboards now shows losses
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks

NEW SEASON WILL START SOON!

Rep good archers...  :dead:

P.s.
Kazupa: hello
Kazupa: please remove the archers balance
Mynes: kazupa
Mynes: rejoin ur match
Mynes: you shouldn't abandon the match..
Kazupa: no I can not play on other classes
Kazupa: sry
Kazupa: only arc
Kazupa: I wrote in the beginning that I will play for archer

Please banned the players who play like pieces of **** on archers...

lmfao is kazupa an actual human being

HKP said:
or just get a brain kazupa and ask teammates to switch classes or play something else
tbh people that quit the match because they can't get the class they want to play should get permbanned from it
I'll start with the fact that this is a 3 game with the same players who endlessly took archers. I wrote 3 times the phrase "I take the archer" but everyone did not care.
It's another matter if these archers benefited the team. But I did not see it...
P.s. no one comes to TS

Kazupa said:
HKP said:
or just get a brain kazupa and ask teammates to switch classes or play something else
tbh people that quit the match because they can't get the class they want to play should get permbanned from it
I'll start with the fact that this is a 3 game with the same players who endlessly took archers. I wrote 3 times the phrase "I take the archer" but everyone did not care.
It's another matter if these archers benefited the team. But I did not see it...
P.s. no one comes to TS

I mean I am archer and I would like to play it, but sometimes sacrifices are needed.

3 shooters is more fairly
even in competetive matches many teams use 3 shooters
But im agree with new patch about archers limit because if u have miscomunication with your random team, 4 or more archers could be imba

I play cav yet i spend half the time playing other classes because it's what my team needs. There are too many people just throwing matches because they don't get the class they want and it's ****ty.

HKP said:
so you think abonding the team and making 7 other players lose is a proper reaction to that?
you're the exact same though you q archer and go archer if you can, if not you leave so wheres the point in complaining
Yes this is the right reaction. If the team has only one good shooter, why he is obliged to play for the infantryman / cavalry, if its main class is Archer ?!?!
If these archers were strong as: Kane, Apollo I would not not complain, it is logical ??????

2 archer limit is good.

I think the high MMR losing more can work but it needs to avoid the situation where people reach a certain amount then struggle to ever go beyond it, as that's what killed the last MM system. Instead of 30 a win and 70 a loss, more like 20 a win 30 a loss or somesuch. People need the sense they can actually progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom