SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

What would you like to see improved or added?

• Improved Troops

Votes: 186 29.5%
  • Improved Items

Votes: 106 16.8%
  • Additional Features

Votes: 252 40.0%
  • Other (Please Post a Comment)

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Balanced

Votes: 68 10.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

terror pistol has 4 barrels
as for the gatling, yes it's rare and i also think it's not merchandiseable in the mod, please try my improvement presented above and post feedbacks for any further modifications.
and "handmade" aren't so good, they are for low level troops. "hand-crafted" items are the best items

Erm, yeah, I meant Hand crafted.

In the native, they aren't worth buying, but are they in this mod?

i am trying to modify the item_modifiers.txt but it's difficult or impossible. i can't differenciate between cheap handmade grenades to handmade grenades, they all have 40 damage. do you have any ideas?

The module itself is hard to edit. The module system is however is better. That is originally a hidden file so it's not suppose to be tampered with. So, afraid not.

Looks good,

my question:
Where do we find and recruit such rare troops as the sailor and Assassin?

And once again, I believe some of these rare items are far, far too rare...
Military bullets? I never even knew they existed till I rechecked the changelog

For the record, what is a death toucher?

I also enjoy the battle continuation feature, it makes the game so, so much more fun (not to mention easier)

Sailor and Assassin's are upgraded from some bandit types. As for the rareness I will be improving that when I fix the animations.  The Death Toucher is just a sword.

QWW said:
There is a reloading glitch where muskets will not reload. I am working on this now.

Is happening with pistols and pretty much every firearm for me. Muskets are 1 shot only while pistols i can keep on reloading until i get hurt while still in the animation, then it glitch and doesn't relead

CrazyChris said:
QWW said:
There is a reloading glitch where muskets will not reload. I am working on this now.

Is happening with pistols and pretty much every firearm for me. Muskets are 1 shot only while pistols i can keep on reloading until i get hurt while still in the animation, then it glitch and doesn't relead

Hmm, alright. I'm going to replace with Beta 2.01. It will remove the new animations and bring back the old ones.

Reloading glitch is still in effect. Pistols seem to work fine but musketeers will fire once and then stand there with their rifles at their sides.

Just noticed you updated it last night. Re-downloading now and will update.

Back
Top Bottom