[Victor]: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

I've installed Realm of Revolution on my computer with Mount & Blade 1.011. It's the only module I have besides Native, and My computer is a Dell D620 running Windows XP 2002 (it was just wiped). When I first tried to play, an error came up saying I needed to install DirectX SDK so the game could render properly. I did so, and the game works, but is incredibly slow, around one frame every three seconds (Native is the same way). Any ideas on how to speed up my game? Or is my computer currently too crappy?

King George's name is spelled "King Georg" in the mod.

Occasionally, firearm sounds won't play (a unit fires a musket but no sound is heard, even if you're standing right next to them).

Venitius said:
Instructions:
Move freoff and freinf from AoBResources.brf to French_Variety_Uniforms.brf with BRFEdit.
Move nordoff and nordinf from          "              Swedish_Variety_Uniforms.brf
Move britoff and britinf  from            "              British_Variety_Uniforms.brf
        auinf            auoff                      "                Austrian_Variety_Uniforms.brf
        vaeoff      vaeinf                      "            Russian_variety_uniforms.brf

Just Export/Import?

Yeah I got a little tired of waiting haha...

Edit 1: I did something wrong it says "attempt to reregister mesh freinf" I will look what I can do to fix it but if anyone here knows what to do tell me please.
Edit 2: Apparently I got a old version of BRFedit I will try with the new one I got
Edit 3: Same Error...

I did that 2 minutes before you said that lol...

The problem now is with auinfantry

Bah Nevermind was checking the BRF I put a auinfantry by mistake on the Russia one

Its working now thanks Venitius

I installed AoB on another older computer, and it works fine (wtf), but now my camera is jumping around whenever I get near Russia. I found a fix on the Eagle and the Radiant Cross forum, does that one work for AoB as well?

joseph2012045 said:
I installed AoB on another older computer, and it works fine (wtf), but now my camera is jumping around whenever I get near Russia. I found a fix on the Eagle and the Radiant Cross forum, does that one work for AoB as well?
Have you downloaded the original AoB or the add-on pack of Venitius? If you downloaded the add-on, there is a fix for the Russia/map problem...

JDeNef13

Russian Streltsy, though originally started as elite units in the 1500s, became ineffective in the 1600s due to poor training and lack of recruiment. However, even though the mod is supposed to be set in the 1600s/1700s, the Streltsy are Russia's highest ranking unit. This is unrealistc and historically inaccurate.

At a random point in the game, I got some odd "Script could not be initialized message" followed by two code messages. Not sure what this is.

Also, the "Fight your way out!" option when you try to sneak into cities is broken, as even when you knock out all the guards, the game won't trigger the script to end the battle.

Also, my computer just blue-screen-of-death'd and restarted when I closed the mod and game. This seems to resemble other people's complaints about crashes and restarts, and now, I plan to uninstall the mod and not use it until a better version is released.

Re-install the mod. I cannot give you anymore response than that... since ya.. it sounds like you miss some parts of the game. But of blue-screen-of-death thingy... well that has nothing todo with the mod itself. That is computer problems...

Banastre said:
At a random point in the game, I got some odd "Script could not be initialized message" followed by two code messages. Not sure what this is.

Also, the "Fight your way out!" option when you try to sneak into cities is broken, as even when you knock out all the guards, the game won't trigger the script to end the battle.
That happened to me once. I just explored around the city and found a stuck Frenchman.

Back
Top Bottom