[Victor]: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

I think kglights are only in my add-on. Unless someone has put them in a bugfix or another add-on without adding the meshes. (NOTE WHEN INSTALLING MY ADD-ON:- Overwrite stuff!)

gislig said:
Venitius said:
Hang on, how do you lot keep getting problems with my add-on? I don't, even with a fresh install!
Didnt know of the addon you made
Venitius said:
I think kglights are only in my add-on.
Yep, the first time I downloaded your add-on, I was missing some meshes too and had some RGL ERROR's, the problem is caused because the module.ini isn't updated to show the new uniforms in-game...

JDeNef13

noproblem XD

anyone knows if Photoshop CS4 lite or the portable edition accept de .dds plugin?? portable 3GP module is crying with the 800 mb's..

thanks.

venitius, next patch/release will introduce  any type of reduction to the smoke particles? if i enable sounds and 2 or 3 soldiers shot, AoB crushes.

can't shoot my enemy at some angles, such as down from a hill or from hill to hill, enemy AI can (occasional). also one can't shoot down from walls, and this is very annoying coz my defenders can't cope with 300 enemies coz this!

Petrov (former Borcha) starts with an agility of 2...is this intentional or is it something that just snuck in there during name change?

And I got a RGL Warning: "Unable to find mesh kglcavalry", "Unable to find mesh brunswickoff when entering the armourer.

AztraGoth said:
Petrov (former Borcha) starts with an agility of 2...is this intentional or is it something that just snuck in there during name change?

And I got a RGL Warning: "Unable to find mesh kglcavalry", "Unable to find mesh brunswickoff when entering the armourer.
About Petrov: it will be fixed I guess. :grin: About the RGL warnings: have you downloaded the Napoleonic add-on or the little add-on's? I suggest downloading the Napoleonic add-on (you can find the download link in my signature), it includes the units you've mentioned without to modify your Age of Blackpowder module...

JDeNef13

AztraGoth said:
@JDeNef13: I use the hotfix addon but I'll try your add-on to fix it. Thx!
The add-on pack that Venitius has released is way easier to play, it works like any other mod. Simply download, place it in your Module folder of M&B and enjoy!

JDeNef13

AztraGoth said:
Oh, my bad...thought it was you who made it :smile:
:grin: I made new textures for the add-on pack. Once I have an idea (new troops...), I make the uniform texture and Venitius adds them in-game...

JDeNef13

Back
Top Bottom