Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

yes that seems to have done it, at least Kara will marry me now though  :mrgreen: although if I ask countess Kara if she thinks she should receive a fife she tells me countess kara has already been rewarded well enough

Modesty !!

(I am Oops) :eek:

(not sure being an unrecognised token is romantic but hey).

Still good update :grin: :fruity: :mrgreen:

MelanieWard said:
This is an unofficial attempt to provide the missing text files from the official Perisno 0.74 Hotfix.

Download this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b18d3mx7hld80m8/AACDnOYF6yVu3DegYMVP3uiAa?dl=0

Drop these files in your downloaded 0.74_Hotfix folder after you unzip it and see if it helps.

This is a temporary, unauthorised, experimental fix and may not work perfectly!  But I think it might  :wink:

This fix is for vanilla Perisno only.  It's not needed for the MelsPerisno optional patch version.

Re-Uploading to ModDB atm...

We don't know what went wrong, but the correct file will be available at ModDB shortly.
Sorry for the inconvenience! :oops:

Will number of reinforcements waves ever be increased?
I don't see this in the changelog for v0.74, and i can't stress enough how important this is (repeted this very specific idea many times in your forum before)
I love the world of Perisno, but having constant segmented battles is absurd!...many times, with a battle with hundreds, it makes the final round like 200vs2-3 (ridiculous)
Many other mods have done it (ACOK, Brytenwalda, Anno Domini, Floris, etc), Please...upgrade this feature too ok?
(it is just a few numbers in your code that u have to change, pass it from the common "2" to something high like "20", and battles will continue until it's over like they should)

It would be enough for me if you could tell me what's the line that i should change in your code for that effect.
(did't got any answer when i asked this before though  :neutral: )

Thanks and keep up the good work!

(before you suggest, my PC can't handle battles with more than 200men on the field, i already use gamebooster and tried to change the reinforcements waves with TweakMB without sucess cause your code is very different from other mods in this aspect)

Haka said:
I don't see this in the changelog for v0.74, and i can't stress enough how important this is (repeted this very specific idea many times in your forum before)
I love the world of Perisno, but having constant segmented battles is absurd!...many times, with a battle with hundreds, it makes the final round like 200vs2-3 (ridiculous)
Many other mods have done it (ACOK, Brytenwalda, Anno Domini, Floris, etc), Please...upgrade this feature too ok?
(it is just a few numbers in your code that u have to change, pass it from the common "2" to something high like "20", and battles will continue until it's over like they should)

It would be enough for me if you could tell me what's the line that i should change in your code for that effect.

(before you suggest, my PC can't handle battles with more than 200men on the field, i already use gamebooster and tried to change the reinforcements waves with TweakMB without sucess cause your code is very different from other mods in this aspect)
[Changed]  Routed enemies do not force second battle
I think that's it

T.L.S. said:
Haka said:

[Changed]  Routed enemies do not force second battle
I think that's it
Thanks for the quick reply T.L.S. but i don't think they are the same (hope i'm wrong though).
One thing is to battle until the end (with routed or no routed enemies), another is to have a segmented battle that in the last round some enemies flee and then immediatly provoke another battle (like a bug), which i think was the case.

Can someone clarify this please...
Thanks

I was really looking forwards to 0.74 but something broke for me in 0.74. Whenever I enter a bigger battle (90+ opponents) I quite often get the message 'Warband doesn't work anymore and has to close' and then I am back again on my desktop. I played a lot of huge battles in 0.73 and didn't crash even once. I didn't change my specs so I really am worrying about what's wrong.

I posted the error details below but it seems gibberish to me (and its in dutch  :sad:)

Probleemhandtekening:
  Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem: APPCRASH
  Naam van de toepassing: mb_warband.exe
  Versie van toepassing: 1.0.0.0
  Tijdstempel van toepassing: 54ad0549
  Naam van foutmodule: mb_warband.exe
  Versie van foutmodule: 1.0.0.0
  Tijdstempel van foutmodule: 54ad0549
  Uitzonderingscode: c0000005
  Uitzonderingsmarge: 00032e0b
  Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
  Landinstelling-id: 1043
  Aanvullende informatie 1: 0a9e
  Aanvullende informatie 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Aanvullende informatie 3: 0a9e
  Aanvullende informatie 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Does anyone suffer crashes suddenly as well or know a solution perhaps?

Thanks in advance.

Same thing, game crashes when entering battle, and loading up battles in general has slowed down. I'm sure it's not a PC specs problem, mine is more than adequate and I never had any problems with Warband

Also forgive me if I momentarily hijack the thread, is there any way to remove the flame effect from Flamebringer? It's cool and all but it makes the screen an absolute mess, as much as I'd like to use the weapon it's just silly with the screen constantly painted orange while fighting

Haka said:

200 vs 2-3 comes from routed troops.  Those troops are now thrown away and don't form a second wave, from Rigale.  If they are still there then its because I was waiting on testing of rigale to be sure it was "safe" to move it to Perisno, but I think it got done the same time I silently added 3% dodge per athleticism point also from Rigale.  These are changes at mission_templates.py

- GS

The melsperisno 0.74 patch got the .txt files, so if you're playing with it you won't have any crashes.

I did have Mels mod and sadly with her hotfix and after repatching both patch and Mels patch the crashes still persist.

First battle after the attempt was a crash again right at the start (right before the battle starts, I heard a horse shift and then it c/d'ed, tried it twice and twice it crashed at that very moment just before you see the batlefield.)

Back
Top Bottom