Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

So... the whole giant thing is actually already completed?  :neutral:

Just voicing my little thought as a fan here. I was really excited when giants were first announced for 0.8, and was hoping to see news about 0.8 in the "Version in development: 0.8" thread, but seeing that you guys keep updating 0.7 like 0.71, and then 0.711, 0.771, 0.772, 0.77820, 0.7813954029 and so on, I started to wonder what'll happen to 0.8.

0.7 stuff is mostly bugfixes and minor things. 0.8 will have giants, a new backstory, stuff like that. 0.8 will still take a while though.

Giants are 'already completed' in that they are working just fine and bug free but they are pretty unbalanced. Giants would lose to pretty much any faction at this point, same with Aroulo. They both suck ass and need to be buffed. Aroulo also need a lot more map territory... And many more things are needing to be done for 0.8 to be finished. Sit tight.

Glad to hear that it's being worked on. I'd like to ask some questions about the giants especially about how they're unbalanced so I'll head to the suggestion thread now. I actually have some ideas for them myself, if that could help. I'm just so excited about them. :party:

Perisno 0.772 has been released!

Download Here!

Changelog:
0.772 CHANGELOG
- [Fixed] Knockdown Bug
- [Fixed] Drachen Sword not showing in scabbard
- [Fixed] Rotten Wolf Meat still gives morale bonus
- [Fixed] Double Recruits
- [Fixed] Helms that were poking out of heads
- [Fixed] Retreat Issue didn't let you retreat from battles
- [Fixed] Issues with Grund
- [Fixed] Flag Meshes when starting a battle
- [Added] Dodge toggle on/off

- [Changed] Princess marriage test: the routine where the two princesses decide if they will agree to your marriage proposal has always
    given red messages and conflicting signals to the player.  We've decided to close the princesses leggings and give each of them
    some pride.
So can i marry that elven chick while being female or not, because im confused ....

I've got  "combat Enhancements" disabled, yet the damn shield bash is still in game.  Any idea how to get rid of it completely?  I'm so used to going from blocked with shield, to having the attack button overwrite the block and go right into the swing, that I can't ever get used to it otherwise (same with feinting).  And dropping my guard for .02 seconds to start the attack seems like a bad choice in general.

Huseby said:
I've got  "combat Enhancements" disabled, yet the damn shield bash is still in game.  Any idea how to get rid of it completely?  I'm so used to going from blocked with shield, to having the attack button overwrite the block and go right into the swing, that I can't ever get used to it otherwise (same with feinting).  And dropping my guard for .02 seconds to start the attack seems like a bad choice in general.

Shield bash has 2 sources: one from combat enhancements (Silverstag) and the other is in PBOD options.  These bashes are independent of each other.
PBOD bashes can also be toggled in PBOD settings.

I don't see anything referencing shield bash in the PMOD mod settings (under camp menu).

I did see the "change game settings" under camp menu, and disabled the combant enhancements, which references shield bash.

It's not the end of the world, just figured I'd throw the question out there (if I could disable shield bash).

Back
Top Bottom