Resolved Unlocked "None" in Smithing. Also forgets sometimes that an item is unlocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: Everytime I'm doing smithing there is big chance that when I smelt down a weapon it says "Unlocked None for <Insert Weapon Type Here>" it's super frustrating especially when you're trying to unlock specific parts. It also forgets sometimes that you've unlocked a part and just locks it when you close the menu.
*Notice I'm using mods, but those do not affect the smithing in anyway. It's purely Diplomacy
How to Reproduce: Just use the Smithy, Smelt weapons that you've created to unlock parts. It's bound to happen.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): None
Media (Screenshots & Video): The message appears and dissapears too quick for me to make a screenshot
Computer Specs:
GPU: 2060RTX
GPU Driver Version: Latest Nvidea Driver
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @2.60Ghz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Don't know, It's a laptop
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 500GB and External SSD: 1TB

Summary: Everytime I'm doing smithing there is big chance that when I smelt down a weapon it says "Unlocked None for <Insert Weapon Type Here>" it's super frustrating especially when you're trying to unlock specific parts. It also forgets sometimes that you've unlocked a part and just locks it when you close the menu.
*Notice I'm using mods, but those do not affect the smithing in anyway. It's purely Diplomacy
How to Reproduce: Just use the Smithy, Smelt weapons that you've created to unlock parts. It's bound to happen.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): None
Media (Screenshots & Video): The message appears and dissapears too quick for me to make a screenshot
Computer Specs:
GPU: 2060RTX
GPU Driver Version: Latest Nvidea Driver
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @2.60Ghz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Don't know, It's a laptop
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 500GB and External SSD: 1TB
Can confirm.
It's hard gate keeping Smithing by unlocking NONE multiple times

i never saw the "none" but i have some similiar problem. i tried to unlock every single part for the last 3 days. i am right now at the daggers and its says it has unlocked a part, but its for throwing knifes and when i click on the that its still locked.
i understand there are similiar parts and you have to unlock every part for each weapon for itself, but when you unlock parts for other weapons and they are still locked, its just frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom