Native OSP 3D Art Unique Armoury 1.1 (Litchina)

Users who are viewing this thread

I had a little problem when trying to, in lack of a better word, install this.
The readme says that I should increase the number at the top of the items file by 21 if i use all the items, which I do, but I get an error when M&B is loading. Anyone know what might be the problem?

yeah. I think the problem is that I installed the greathelm mod before this. so I reinstalled both them, but in reverse order and the game works now :grin:
but say, how many days 'til the items start appearing?

Talak said:
For now.  I'll resume it one day when I've got the time and interest again.

Ah... first Zaro now you? Well what can we do? Is it money you want...? Women? Name your price!

nope. still not working... I think I might have pasted the splinted greaves and not deleted the original text. could that be the reason why the stuff don't appear in shops?

EDIT: Now I got the boots working, but not the badass weapons and classic armours... anyone who might have any clues?

Hello, i was trying to install these weapons in the mod "Brutality", but, when the game is loading, i got the error "Error too many variation on mesh 0"

Any ideas?

I keep gtting RGL errors
"unable to find mesh *item*

Not sure what i did wrong. Did I put the wrong line into the module.ini?3

um i'm getting some problems were the boots are invisible i manualy installed it just as told in the readme using the updated one to fix the black weapon thing also i'm getting a message saying rgl error plz tell me what i'm doing wrong.

Back
Top Bottom