[UNAC S6] Pre-Season Discussion (Old)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:facepalm:

ClockWise said:
tsb possibly

Have TSB declared they wouldn't play Lagstro? Did I miss this? I asked around when I saw your post. Zaffa, John, SJ and others could not recall TSB ever saying that, though I dont have the good fortune of having any TSB on my friends list. They played in WPL afterall, under the name TSC. If I did miss this, we could have settled this with a simple, calm post instead of writing passive aggressive essays. You're making assumptions based on your own ideas, not the truth of the matter. I'm fully aware you feel that medium should be played, which is why I'm so confused when all you do is argue against those who seem to support it. Perhaps you'd benefit from reviewing the way you type.

Nor did I ever say about you
Lagstro said:
I don't know where you get this idea that I am trying to say that there are more people that want fastest than medium or that I am advocating fastest
Instead, I said
Clockwise said:
Does that seem unreasonable to you, Lag? Playing what the majority want? Because it feels like that's what you keep railing against. At the end of the day (I think, sometimes I'm unsure with you), we all want everyone to get as much enjoyment out of these tournaments as they can, right?

Can't you at all grasp how what your typing is being received? It feels very much like your every argument is made for arguments sake. Every single time hot topics like this come up, you always seem to be at the center of the ****storm. I realize we're on the same team here, which is why i'm still at a loss for your attitude.

Instead of clogging the forum, why dont we just move to steam. Accept request pls.

Friends, peace has been made via glorious steam. Lagstro and Clockwise are good friends once more.

I'm not gonna sit here and whine about it being medium or fastest, I personally don't care that much its not much of a difference to me. However it saddens me a bit that we have or are about to lose fastest as a whole in Warband. It's nice that we had two separate speeds for both types of people to enjoy. I hope we don't lose fastest speed and it just is not played ever.

Squeaks said:
I'm not gonna sit here and whine about it being medium or fastest, I personally don't care that much its not much of a difference to me. However it saddens me a bit that we have or are about to lose fastest as a whole in Warband. It's nice that we had two separate speeds for both types of people to enjoy. I hope we don't lose fastest speed and it just is not played ever.

I get the feeling POM will still be on fastest regardless of what speed the tournament goes with
Please prove me wrong

Ebdanian Admiral said:
Squeaks said:

I get the feeling POM will still be on fastest regardless of what speed the tournament goes with
Please prove me wrong
Really looking like its going to be fastest forever soon :razz:

I dont think drastically switching to medium speed is the answer....We should do this next tournament in fastest as we have always played and over the next months players practice and play on medium speed and do the switch gradually.

Daoctagonhe said:
I dont think drastically switching to medium speed is the answer....We should do this next tournament in fastest as we have always played and over the next months players practice and play on medium speed and do the switch gradually.
The Pizza said:
I'm done with warband scrims/tourneys then.
So if it's not fastest your team will just refuse to play right?? Nice one mate, really helps the community by being babies that can't have their hilt spam and heavy lances!  :facepalm: :facepalm:  :roll:

I know this comment is sorta late, but come on Cheese/Wappaw grow up! and this is coming from a player who is younger than most of your members (Considering most are adults)!!!!! Plus we had a tounry which Wappaws refused to play due to the fact it was medium(WPL)... So the community has already been introduced to medium combat speed!
Sjaeles said:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,403.0.html

lmao
^

Daoctagonhe said:

I guess you just missed all of WPL which is exactly what you described. Then POMs came back and moved server back to fastest.

Nero said:
Daoctagonhe said:
The Pizza said:
So if it's not fastest your team will just refuse to play right?? Nice one mate, really helps the community by being babies that can't have their hilt spam and heavy lances!  :facepalm: :facepalm:  :roll:

I know this comment is sorta late, but come on Cheese/Wappaw grow up! and this is coming from a player who is younger than most of your members (Considering most are adults)!!!!! Plus we had a tounry which Wappaws refused to play due to the fact it was medium(WPL)... So the community has already been introduced to medium combat speed!
Sjaeles said:

lmao
^
How does not playing a game because it's not fun for you make you childish.  :facepalm:

also you can blame me and not cheese for not having a WPL team

Kelquethas said:
Nero said:
Daoctagonhe said:
The Pizza said:

Sjaeles said:

lmao
^
How does not playing a game because it's not fun for you make you childish.  :facepalm:

1st.
I'm not blaming cheese or anyone for a CLAN not signing up, just mentioned cheese because he was the one who posted that wappaw is not making a team for potentially the last UNAC.

2nd
So let me get this straight, when most of you guys refuse to even try or talk about medium speed just because you have played on fastest in the past(Cheese told me that a while back)? That's one reason why it makes your clan/team seem childish/full of babies.. Another is because it seems most of you lack the knowledge that the NA community has quickly improved from hilt spamming noobs to players who actually know how to play the game, I mean why would you want to throw away all the improvement the community has made?(I mean if some of the best inf NA agree that medium is better why can't you? lol!)... If everyone else is willing to adapt and improve why can't Wappaw? It's not because it's not "fun" let's be honest here.. it's because most of you can't adapt or are not able to get/do things you can do in fastest (If this does not point to any reason you say it's not "fun" then you need to make it fun or atleast play in a few scrims to give it a solid try AND WITH WAPPAW not with another clan/team!  :fruity: :mrgreen:).

But hey! If Wappaw doesn't make a team, you guys will not be missed! (Don't get me wrong, I enjoy talking to all the Wappaws and think most are pretty cool, but I mean your decision is just harming the competitive community!)

Nero said:
Kelquethas said:
Nero said:
Daoctagonhe said:
The Pizza said:

Sjaeles said:

lmao
^

1st.
I'm not blaming cheese or anyone for a CLAN not signing up, just mentioned cheese because he was the one who posted that wappaw is not making a team for potentially the last UNAC.

2nd
So let me get this straight, when most of you guys refuse to even try or talk about medium speed just because you have played on fastest in the past(Cheese told me that a while back)? That's one reason why it makes your clan/team seem childish/full of babies.. Another is because it seems most of you lack the knowledge that the NA community has quickly improved from hilt spamming noobs to players who actually know how to play the game, I mean why would you want to throw away all the improvement the community has made?(I mean if some of the best inf NA agree that medium is better why can't you? lol!)... If everyone else is willing to adapt and improve why can't Wappaw? It's not because it's not "fun" let's be honest here.. it's because most of you can't adapt or are not able to get/do things you can do in fastest (If this does not point to any reason you say it's not "fun" then you need to make it fun or atleast play in a few scrims to give it a solid try AND WITH WAPPAW not with another clan/team!  :fruity: :mrgreen:).
I can't speak for the rest of Wappaw but I played medium for about a year in cRPG and I gave WPL a shot playing medium so its not exactly a foreign environment for me. But after playing both fastest for me is way funner thus I don't want to play medium. Does that really make me such a bad person who doesn't want to see this community (or grow myself what a joke LOL). Anyways everyone assaults Wappaw for expressing their lack of motivation to play medium and says they can't play on medium. It has nothing to do with improving on medium. It's about the speed not being fun to play on for them. I really don't think it makes them deserve the hate they get.

Also played a good amount of medium in 2010

To a certain degree though a lot of Wappaw don't play as much and are more busy (#OLDGUYS) so learning a new speed would be difficult. So I suppose I can understand the thought of them not wanting to change speeds because of relearning for this reason

We've been playing fastest for 5 years now - there's no way I'm going to support switching to medium and trying to unlearn half a decade of playing this game.  Maybe if this were like...a year after game release it would be acceptable, but this is just silly.

Kapt Torbjorn said:
We've been playing fastest for 5 years now - there's no way I'm going to support switching to medium and trying to unlearn half a decade of playing this game.  Maybe if this were like...a year after game release it would be acceptable, but this is just silly.
*Fix* Don't left click spam while looking down at the ground, everything else is basically the same (Little change to classes besides inf tbh)

Kapt Torbjorn said:

Took you 5 years to learn how to left click twice?  :ohdear:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom