[UNAC S6] Pre-Season Discussion (Old)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rake said:
For example, lets say I get on a team with that disgusto Clockwise

Hey now, Clockwise might be greasy from taco meat baths, but he is still taco friend.

Smiling-Cat_o_16054.jpg

I think the majority of NA clans prefer medium. For all those threatening not to play on medium, we'd lose just as many playing on fastest.

1384753890Shoes.gif

ClockWise said:
we'd lose just as many playing on fastest.

Who would we be losing? I haven't heard anyone say "medium or I don't play". Euros? You think euros are going to sign up for a tournament without a big prize pool?  :lol:

Pretty sure these new teams supporting medium will still stick around whether you change the speed to fastest or slowest, in the end, they just want to play.

:facepalm:

Right, but why change back to fastest when those new teams, and a good amount of older teams, want medium? If we'd lost clans no matter what we do, why not just use what more people want, medium.

If you guys want fastest speak up in larger numbers from multiple clans. If more want it, whatever, use it. But they don't, as far as representation here seems to show.

Thunderbeu said:
Kelquethas said:
The Pizza said:
I'm done with warband scrims/tourneys then.
Yeah, not to cause drama but medium personally isn't worth playing.

GG WP NO RE

^^^ For Lag. :facepalm:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: He said medium or don't play not fastest or dont play

valent69 said:
1384753890Shoes.gif

ClockWise said:
we'd lose just as many playing on fastest.

Who would we be losing? I haven't heard anyone say "medium or I don't play". Euros? You think euros are going to sign up for a tournament without a big prize pool?  :lol:

Pretty sure these new teams supporting medium will still stick around whether you change the speed to fastest or slowest, in the end, they just want to play.

:party:

ClockWise said:

Right, but why change back to fastest when those new teams, and a good amount of older teams, want medium? If we'd lost clans no matter what we do, why not just use what more people want, medium.

If you guys want fastest speak up in larger numbers from multiple clans. If more want it, whatever, use it. But they don't, as far as representation here seems to show.

ClockWise said:

I was just pointing out the clear lie you tried conveying to support medium. Going the fastest route will in no way lose as many players as going medium, it may however, make it less enjoyable for the current majority.

I guess that's the decision you are going to have to choose between. Do you want a few more players in the tournament, or do you want it to be a little more enjoyable for most participants?

ClockWise said:
Medium or we don't play.

Was it that hard to get from my posts kiddo?

Plz, we all know you can't live without warband kid, you will play either way.

Slowest or I don't play. See, I can make up bs arguments too.

Maybe we should do slowest then. Might make things more enjoyable.

I don't see how you can call what I said a lie. In all seriousness, it is what it is. Believe it or dont, your belief means nothing to me. Just know that if you try to say fastest wont lose us players, you're hypocritical and a liar.

Many members have already showed clear signs (and have actually done it) that if the tournament is medium, they 100% will not play/make a team. You on the other hand, have not missed a single tournament in like the past 5 years for any reason (and never really complained about fastest while playing on it). Your statements are as true as Troubadour's about leaving this game for ever xD Just words, no real meaning.

Again, your belief or lack therefore means nothing. It is what it is. Play whatever, just don't expect full participation either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom