[UNAC S6] Pre-Season Discussion (Old)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nord Champion

Grandmaster Knight
DG5_K1_Aw.png

Season 6 Pre-Season Discussion

UNAC Season 6 is planned to occur, hopefully, before the year is over. Its administrative team will be led by Darin.

This will be a general discussion post about the upcoming season of UNAC. You may reply with comments, suggestions, or ideas about UNAC. You may discuss rules, but do note that the admins will not be actively looking at rule suggestions as we will formulate these on our own first.​

Arys said:
SETTINGS
Module:WPLV1
ENL Mode:Private
Combat Speed:Medium
Block Direction:Manual
Auto-Balance Limit:Off
Disallow Ranged Weapons:Off
Ranged Friendly Fire:On
Melee Friendly Fire:On
Damage to Friend:100%
Damage to Self:0%
Gold:100%
Combat Bonus:100%
Round Bonus:100%
Respawn Time:8 seconds
Max Round Time:210 seconds
Map Time:120 minutes
Spectator Mode:Locked to team member's view.
Flag Spawn:120 seconds

Settings are done.

So instead of having a long drawn out regular season, where half the teams drop out because they lost two games and have no shot at the playoffs by week 3.

Can we have a short (about 4-5 week) regular season, where every team makes the playoffs (the regular season only determines seeding) then start the single elimination with all teams having a shot.

Jeffrey9792 said:
So instead of having a long drawn out regular season, where half the teams drop out because they lost two games and have no shot at the playoffs by week 3.

Can we have a short (about 4-5 week) regular season, where every team makes the playoffs (the regular season only determines seeding) then start the single elimination with all teams having a shot.
we should but the admins (dofs and who ever even cares anymore) prob won't change anything.  :cry:
I totally agree with this and pretty sure a lot of teams/players do as well!!!!  :grin: :grin:

The_Troubadour said:
^ this, also:
Fastest is garbage.
Medium, 1k gold
^^^^^^^^

Nero said:
Jeffrey9792 said:

we should but the admins (dofs and who ever even cares anymore) prob won't change anything.  :cry:
I totally agree with this and pretty sure a lot of teams/players do as well!!!!  :grin: :grin:

Not true. We are looking to improve UNAC, not make it more stagnate. Any suggestion given to us will be, at the very least, considered.

I for one don't see a problem with what Jeffrey suggested. It's a good idea, one that I was in favor of long ago, and we will look into it.

Edit: I say this because I don't want anyone feeling discouraged to the point of not suggesting anything or speaking their mind. If you have something productive to say that contributes well to the conversation, then say it.

If you want to improve UNAC, then don't put back the wedge between EU and NA. There's no benefit to going back to archaic settings to please a few people.

Yeah people need to grow up and adapt, the whole "I'm taking my toys and going home" attitude is childish. Play tourney rules or get out, don't complain, make solid suggestions instead like jeffyboi.

I'm joining the tournament regardless of fastest or medium, I prefer Medium.

What I will never understand is Where were all these sudden "Medium speed lovers" hiding all these years in NA?
Where were you when DoF and GK were only ones(maybe someone else(?)) insisting to play on Medium and in return we were getting only trouble(to put it mildly) when defending that speed?

Erminas said:
What I will never understand is Where were all these sudden "Medium speed lovers" hiding all these years in NA?
Where were you when DoF and GK were only ones(maybe someone else(?)) insisting to play on Medium and in return we were getting only trouble(to put it mildly) when defending that speed?

Most of the current medium supporters are newer players, they weren't around during the time your referring to. Given, their are a few who were around during said time and opposed medium, but as Varangian said, after playing on it they just changed their mind.

Nord Champion said:
Kelquethas said:
Fastest pls, Medium is torture to play on.

When making a suggestion as to what speed should be played, please give a viable and in-depth reason. "The other speed sucks" is not one of those reasons.
I didn't say the other speed sucks I said it's torture to play on. lol. The reason is it's less fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom