[UNAC S6] Pre-Season Discussion (Old)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be edgy but,

Have you guys ever wondered if you might be bad if have THAT much trouble with getting double swung

Don't worry I agree fastest double swing is stupid  :lol:

It's hard to get double swung by people who spend more time complaining about tourney rules than they do playing the game :^)

Kelquethas said:
This might be edgy but,

Have you guys ever wondered if you might be bad if have THAT much trouble with getting double swung
actually, fastest was pretty easy tbh but Hey ho! (and even I thought it was easy with my 14 fps self m8!)

Sjaeles said:
Kapt Torbjorn said:
We've been playing fastest for 5 years now - there's no way I'm going to support switching to medium and trying to unlearn half a decade of playing this game.  Maybe if this were like...a year after game release it would be acceptable, but this is just silly.

Took you 5 years to learn how to left click twice?  :ohdear:
strawman.jpg

Kapt Torbjorn said:
Sjaeles said:
Kapt Torbjorn said:
We've been playing fastest for 5 years now - there's no way I'm going to support switching to medium and trying to unlearn half a decade of playing this game.  Maybe if this were like...a year after game release it would be acceptable, but this is just silly.

Took you 5 years to learn how to left click twice?  :ohdear:
strawman.jpg
what did you just say?

The rules should be posted this week.  As for a start time, it'd be nice to hear some opinions on that.

Should the tournament start fairly soon, but run the risk of needing a break for the holidays?

Should the tournament hold off until next year?

Something else?

Personally I'd like to see SOMETHING hosting this year before the holidays, but the main tournament/the single elimination done next year.

If everyone is on fastest, it's balanced. If everyone is on medium, it's balanced. Some are better at fastest some are better at medium. Fastest being easier to play isn't a good point IMO

Squeaks said:
Some are better at fastest some are better at medium.

dis wrong though good players good on fastest and medium alike, they just gotta adjust for a period of time. Do you see top players and clans changing from unac to wpl because of speed ? Nope.

Thunderbeu said:
I agree with Troub, we should just wait until next year, WPL ends today so everyone can take a break from warband and prepare for UNAC next year. :wink:

Earliest this tourney starts is December, may as well wait.

My 2 cents. :!:

Thanks for the replies guys.  The admins are leaning towards waiting till 2016.  That said, it'd be nice to have SOMETHING hosted (maybe some map testing tournaments), to provide something for teams to do.

Marin Peace Bringer said:
Thanks for the replies guys.  The admins are leaning towards waiting till 2016.  That said, it'd be nice to have SOMETHING hosted (maybe some map testing tournaments), to provide something for teams to do.
I don't know about everyone else, but I hate map testing tournaments.
They never get finished and have a history of being super disorganized, imo

Marin Peace Bringer said:

Just wait to start everything, including map testing tourneys, in 2016 since I'm sure most people who participated in WPL are "Warband-out." There's that 3v3 tourney Sj is hosting that should keep people busy in the meantime, and of course, the pub servers for the occasional WB itch during holidays. Or pickup parties if there are several with WB itch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom